1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Is this really what you call a COYOTE!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by RWTAXIDERMY, Dec 20, 2007.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/Coyote-taxidermy-standing-mount-good-fur-good-color_W0QQitemZ120198920527QQihZ002QQcategoryZ71128QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. geeze is that yote been on some illeagal substances....[lol]

3. LTravis

LTravis New Member

I love the "stick" base. he he he

4. One of the uglyest I've seen. Next to the fox pic i saw a day or two ago on ebay.

5. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

holy mother of god, that is supposed to be something produced by a guy with many years of experience in the taxidermy field, i dont know what part of the field he is experienced in, but i am guessing reference is not one of those areas ;D its peices like this that make me look back at some of my firsts and think wow i was doing better than i thought, LOL if i was the brother in law i would definitely start back at square one, that thing is hideous, Russ

6. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Russ Those were my exact same thoughts LOL.. Can you believe there is a reserve on that thing?? If I was the brother in law I sure as heck wouldnt want anyone knowing it was mine LOL... Id burn it.

7. bradc

bradc New Member

his referance must be the wylie coyote cartoon , that thing is hideous, his eyes are about 2 inches from being even on both sides lol wow, it prob would have looked better if a an 18 wheeler hit it, can you believe someone bid on it

8. I can't believe that people are actually bidding on it....geez ;D

9. Holy crap! Must have been hit AFTER it was mounted.....

10. Mark in IL

Mark in IL New Member

Well it does - kind of - have a "fluffy" tail.

Mark

11. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

4 bids now

12. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

he prefers paypal, LMAO i would to so there is no chance of a check getting stop payed for that peice of crap, good god george is right people truly are stupid, LOL

you would have to be if your trying to by twiggy coyotey for your cabin decor

13. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

with many years experience in the taxidermy field.

14. Snakeman

Snakeman New Member

I have not done one yet but I'm sure I could do a better job. I don't know which is worse him selling it or some poor guy buying it

15. wright

wright Timothy Wright

i just can't think of anything to say!!!!!!

TW

16. mark1970

mark1970 If it looks good and its got a big rack,mount it!

Thats a talented coyote to balance himself on that branch he is standing on.

17. Wow...it sold for $148.50 Geez! that makes me want to pick up all the roadkill I can find...squirt them full of spray foam and make a killing!!! hahaha...

Looks like a place in the road where 2 fools met!

18. i think they was trying to simulate what it looked like after it got hit?????????h

19. John W.

John W. New Member

That is "coyote ugly".

20. Art is in the eye of the beholder he was blind!! my first was bad but !!