1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Nina Lukaszewicz, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Here is the buck mount I worked on today. Post your pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice looking mount Nina.Those ears look great.Smart girl for using earliners.Are we having fun with that lifesize doe yet?

3. elk, two deer, 2 antelope, 1 badger, 1cat, 2 pheasants, a full time job, a trap line, a buffalo, and a partridge in a pear tree.

PS!! I wished my work area looked that neat.

4. buckhunting101

buckhunting101 Hides N Stuff Taxidermy

Great job Nina.

5. Artie mags

Artie mags New Member

Awesome Nina.I love the look.When finished he will have that nice soft relaxed look!I agree ears look great!

6. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

backing off for the holidays. working most on antler repairs ect.

7. Blue Wildebeest its African month.

8. cht

cht New Member

Finished this today

9. cht

cht New Member

Lifesize coyote today

10. shaneb

shaneb New Member

fleshing out and turnin 3 whitetails, by hand with a scalpel, also skinning 2walleye, want to get the measurements of all the animals so I can order all my supplies from van dyks by monday and save some money. Great looking job nina, might want to get some wd-40 on that mounting stand before you come into the shop and find a pile of rust on the floor. :D

11. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Hey CHT, dont it suck having metal walls. Ive got the same thing going and it sure is hard to hang stuff on them.

12. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

finish work on a pair of greenwing teal, a flying pheasant, 2 standing pheasant, clear coating a problem trout, and painting another trout, and prepping a hoghide for a shoulder mount , for should be in today, Russ

13. Mason

Mason Active Member

Was up at 330 this a m caping out a BIG PA wt. Finally thawed out and I couldn't sleep . Have to show Ya a pic of that one Nina. 19 1/2 incehs inside nice mass 21 inches tight at the ears on the meat.
    Then I am trying to do some finish work on a squirrel mount THAT NOT READY YET!lol
    So I got 3 wt shoulder forms out and up on our stands and started prepping those. Putting one together tomorrow and hopefully one Monday.

14. cht

cht New Member

Yes they do I built a divider wall 20 ft wide just for hanging mounts

15. TrailsEnd

TrailsEnd Don't forget the elderly, the young and disabled

I'm working on 13 whitetail forms. Put a giant walleye on driftwood. Finished up antler mounts from this season for Christmas presents. (People love surprising their kids or hubby with these for christmas). And after seeing Nina's shop I'm going to try to organize things.
    Chuck

16. I bet that Metal Building is hard to heat

17. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

This one is almost ready to be finished.. Its an offest 90% turn wall pedestal.. I like the pose :) I MUST learn to take better pics LOL..
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

This is one of my "Erosion Process" pieces. I always try to keep something on the back burner that I can erode away at, something I can walk away from, or come back to at any time. I started this one months ago. There's still a lot left to go, but he is starting to come together. 7 1/2" n-e.

19. Just mounted yesterday.

20. CCOOK63, looks awsome.

I'm babysitting today 5 year old and a 6mt old. anyone want to trade?