1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Air Brush Selection?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Wolfe, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Wolfe

Wolfe Member

I'm currently using a Pasche and would like to switch to an Iwata because I've read a lot of good "stuff" about them. I only do game heads (90% deer) and would like to get an Iwata and have a bottle for each color that I use.

There are a lot of options on their website. Which one do yo feel would work best for my application???

FYI...I use water base paint.

Thanks,
    Scott

2. tell ya what there are tons of airbrushes out there that are just as good check out some of the reviews here http://www.airbrush.com/how-to-guide.aspx. If this isn't the right site try badger air

3. TrailsEnd

TrailsEnd Don't forget the elderly, the young and disabled

iwata HP-SB is what I use. You can use the color cup or bottles that you can purchase seperately. The cup or bottle is attached on either the left or right side. check out the Airbrush Depot site.
    Chuck

4. hep iwata good brush to use...

5. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

I use an Iwata on my detail work and a Badger on larger applications.

Mike

6. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Check out the Iwata Eclipse HP-SBS. Perfect for small areas and quick color changes.
    You will not waste much paint using it.

7. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

I have an HP-BC by Iwata that I use when my bottled paint is needed. The bottles were from my Paasche VL and they work fine.