1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Take a look

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by plugitmc, Dec 26, 2007.

1. plugitmc

plugitmc New Member

Take a look at this wolf on ebay and look at the price.............LMAO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Taxidermy-Black-WOLF-unique-Pedistal-mount-117_W0QQitemZ350009426031QQihZ022QQcategoryZ22702QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. buckhunting101

buckhunting101 Hides N Stuff Taxidermy

ahh!!I just piss** my pants.

3. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

I showed my older kid (who does NOT like taxidermy) the wolf...told her to look at it and decide if it was a good mount, or a bad one. She says "Is it supposed to look like that?" lol Same seller has a just spectacular golden pheasant for sale too. ::)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Taxidermy-Flying-GOLDEN-PHEASANT-new-125_W0QQitemZ350009508162QQihZ022QQcategoryZ71123QQcmdZViewItem

4. buckhunting101

buckhunting101 Hides N Stuff Taxidermy

what the?????Ive never seen anything like it.lol

5. one good thing about that wolf he can eat his dinner and still look around at the same time..
    i know a farmer with eyes like that, [home and away eyes], the only problem is you dont know wich eye to look at when talking to him.

6. somebody sure is going to miss that dark brown german shepard , lol

7. cht

cht New Member

he's got one eye fishing and one eye baiting the hook

8. Thats way you shouldn't smoke crack...That looks horrible........

9. I think I recognize that work is he from Michigan? Ha Ha!

10. cwt

cwt Active Member

little rough around the edges

11. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

wow, and now 9 hours later, still no bids, gee i wonder why, LMAO i am sure somebody will bid on it, but mark my words, if it sells we need to find the guy that buys it and sell him all of our "first" pieces, as i am sure most of them would be better than this 800 dollar buy it now bargain ;D

12. unfrickenbelievable! I am still ROTFLMAO. Careful guys we might ruin his post. Frank.

13. Dawg3458

Dawg3458 Member

lol

14. Roger E

Roger E Member

MT
    One eye looking for predators, and one eye looking for prey...

15. I'm wondering if that price might have been a typo...lol...his other mounts look decent and are reasonably priced.

16. That wolf looks cross eyed..ha I never seen a black wolf before in the wild but I doubt they supposed to look like they were kicked in the head by a mule.

17. LMAO!

18. Forrest Sue

Forrest Sue New Member

one eye fishing an done eye baiting a hook hahahahahahahahahahahah that's great!!!

19. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Peanut butter and gumballs, good combo Deeds.

Mike