1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

trying to see reference pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Jason O, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    and when i look at some of the post its just a red x
    how do i view them

2. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The red X usually means that the author of the post has removed their photos from their Photobucket account (or moved or renamed them). Once this happens, there is no way to see the photos. If all the photos in a post are gone forever, click on the "Report to Moderator" function, and we will remove the topic entirely.

3. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    thanks ken

4. i followed the dorections from ken and my photo spot shows the red x

5. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

I looked at some of your posts. When you copy the IMG tag from Photobucket, you don't need to also use the IMG button in your post. All you have to do is PASTE the Photobucket code into your message where you want it.

Another good tip is to use the "Preview" button to see if your photos work before posting your message. If there is any problem, you can correct the code to get your pictures to display properly before posting your message.

6. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Another thing to consider. Right click on the red x, and then click on show picture. They don't always automatically open for me either.

7. thanks.i will