1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Update on George

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by 9pointer, Dec 31, 2007.

1. 9pointer

9pointer Member

I talked to George this morning and nothing has changed he is in alot of pain and still has a tube down his throat which makes it pretty hard to talk.The doctors haven't done anything yet there hoping it will take care of itself but thats not happening.He said everyones thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated.We really dont know anymore than we knew the other day.I will keep everyone posted when I find out more.Thanks Don

2. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    thanks for the update,hurry back george

3. Dangitboy

Dangitboy Member

Get well soon George!
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

4. JohnSWA

JohnSWA New Member

Thanks for the update! Hang in there, George!

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I been blocked like that once, in the hospital, felt like torture. No more eating popcorn by the 5 gallon bucket for me.

6. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

I wonder if gargling Stop Rot would loosen things up? It pretty much cures everything else....

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Try the other end Tom. A Stop Rot enema.

8. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

When your sink is clogged up, where do you pour the Draino? Needs to be smooth sailing, ALL THE WAY through.... :p

9. George, I can feel your pain, literally. Went thru this 8 years ago. Drove from work to the hospital - smoked 7 cigarettes on the way to take my mind off the pain, also the last time I smoked - and waited over 7 hours - doped up on morphine and dilaudid - until the pain went away. Bowel ruptured. Hope that doesn't happen in your case. Still have the 'train tacks' to remind me - and only a half a belly button. My son summed the situation up by saying it was "like trying to pass a Texas Sized 'dropping' thru an 'orifice' the size of Rhode Island". Didn't use those exact words though. LOL All the best to you and get well soon.

10. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

praying for you everyday - get home soon the work is piling up

11. 9pointer

9pointer Member

I just talk to Connie , George is off Morphine up and walking around.He had some broth and juice the first thing he has been able to get down since Friday and she said there is a possibility they might send him home tomorrow.

12. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Better soon! Better soon! Better soon! Better soon! Better soon!

Wolfwoman

13. Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett Well-Known Member

Idaho
    Happy new year George,

I know your to damned ornery to stay down for too long. May the new year shine upon you and yours.

14. George.. Happy New Year .... Hang in there.. we need you back on the forum ... this place just isn't the same...

15. bassin

bassin New Member

happy new year George get well soon

16. countryboy36

countryboy36 New Member

ohio
    get well soon ya old bear

17. Gina

Gina New Member

Fight the good fight George ;) We are hoping youll be back soon!

18. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

George, we miss you. Get well and get your butt home, and quit showing it to all the nurses. ;)

19. Didnt even no he was sick hope he gets well soon

20. Get well very soon.