1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote and bobcat close ups

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by arkfisher, Dec 31, 2007.

1. I am posting this link with permission of the photographer.

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Main/40608/Number/490475#Post490475

Excellent photo's here!

2. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Dang ark, those are fabulous reference pics. Thank you and thanks to your friend for sharing. ;)

3. I tried to check out these pics and it seems like the link isnt working right... anyone have this problem?

4. I'll talk to my friend (cattrax on trapperman.com) and see if I can post these directly. He gave me permission to post a link, but if he say's it's ok, I'll post them tomorrow.

5. Had the same problem, link not working.

6. Hundo

Hundo New Member

link didnt work fer me eigher :-\

7. Lisa M

It doesn't work for me either anymore...but Ark did say he'd talk to his friend & see if he can post them directly. Here's hoping he can. ;) They are great pictures.

8. I'll send him another message tonight....The problem is that I have several saved on my computer and don't have sources for all of them. I asked permission before posting the link...I just hate to hear people gripe for using their pictures even though they posted them on a public forum in the first place. Most of them I got from trapperman.com If I don't hear back from him, I may go ahead and post them...they really are great and everyone can get something from them.

9. Lisa M

Thank you for trying to do it the right way Ark. ;) It's a connundrum sometimes. I hope you're able to get through to him. Thanks for thinking of sharing in the first place. ;)

10. didnt work for me

11. no worky for me to

12. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. I haven't heard back from the guy who originally posted the pictures on trapperman.com, but he told me I was more than welcome to post the link at that time. I hope this doesn't offend him, but since the pictures were posted on a public forum they were there for the grabs anyway. Some of these were his and some are photos that I save from time to time when I see good ones. Hope these are helpful to you all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Lisa M

Thank you so much for going to the trouble of re-finding these Richard. Very nice of you. ;)

14. dannystax

dannystax Guest

Really great picts. Thank you
    Dan

15. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Love the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post! -Marty

16. OutbackJack

OutbackJack Member

PA
    those pictures are amazing and great for anyone to use. Thanks again

17. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Any coyote ones please?

18. greenhorn26

greenhorn26 New Member

I love the pics I made some in to 8x 10 and they are inn my game room

19. Those are great pics. I love the variation in nose color and size.

20. WildThingsTax

WildThingsTax New Member

Great pics!! Thanks for taking the time to post!