1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody seen this MD before?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by mooser, Jan 4, 2008.

1. chongo

chongo Member

Great animal. Are there mule deer farms out there, or is it just whitetails? I never see any adds for giant muley bloodlines.

2. ed150

ed150 deer city time

wow :) :) :)

3. ryan9289

ryan9289 New Member

Amish buck? Dan Miller maybe?

4. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Good Lord those are some amazing bucks arrowed.

(Russ it was weird seeing your Visions name...:eek:...this thread is old...but worth the bump!)

Dang...the more I look at those bucks, the more I cross my eyes & dot my T's!

5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Brian, thats too funny. I read that old post of mine, it sounds like Im pretty jealous, but Ill say, too often its not the kid out there getting the trophy, just some maggot getting an early start using the kid as his ticket. Hopefully thats not the case here. Wow, great mulies regardless. Id love to mount those last two asskickers! Brian, Im too old for that youth season, but still a few years too young for the senior circuit... :(

6. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Sorry Bill I couldn't resist. :D

Yes, I agree. In PA you can take your 4 year old out Spring Gobbler, Deer, Coyote etc.... and early season. ?? I'm all for taking kids but people do take advantage of the law. ;)

7. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

I got that same picture emailed to me about a year ago. I dont have any info on it but it has been around for a while.

8. Heck

Heck Active Member

:eek: Looks like the small one I passed up. Oh ya, that was the dream.............

Awesome bucks!!

9. There are 5 farms in TX that do high fence mulies..I think 3 in CO and of course the supplement herds in NM like Chama and Jicarillo and others..There is a guy in ND that has produced some 270"+ and has sold a lot of straws to the Mulie people associated with Chama..most of the really big stuff in the mule deer networks high fence went to Senora Mexico 10 years ago ..In Sask there are a bunch of Mulies in High Fence..Hank Williams Jr is part owner of a couple private facilities in The Battlefords..the 2 pics I posted Earlier are the real deal..they are the #1 and #2 non typs B and C ..a good friend of mine used to own them..the big one is a hair over 352..and the small one is 9" less..I will post better pics some day when I have more time..
    Kevin

10. Kevin,

For the question you asked. Maybe while I was hunting in my sleep but not out in the woods. There are also two ranches in PA and a ranch in Missouri that have a few Mule Deer in the high fence. There is some in Alberta and atleast one that I know of in Sask.