1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

problem with supplier

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by jtaylor, Jan 5, 2008.

1. jtaylor

jtaylor New Member

:mad:I ordered from a certain supplier out of Baton Rouge, Louisianna and they overcharged my card by almost $700. This is only the second time I've ordered from them. Do you guys have any problems with DC.

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Plenty of honest people to do business with, I have no need for that guy. His catalogs go into the trash can the second I find them in my mail.

3. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

That suppliers catalogs go thru the shredder to be used as padding in shipments :) do a search and you will find out WHY most here dont use that supplier..

Contact your credit card and let them know of the over charge. I bought ONE form from that supplier long time ago before I knew better.. I was overcharged but for just a small amount.. ANd they refused to refund the amount.. My credit card did it for me. So I got my money back but I was not happy with their BS.. Not to mentoon after reading up on that guy I wouldnt wish him on my worst enemy. WAY to many good suppliers to deal with such a low life.

4. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/copyright/cases/74_F3d_488.htm

5. jtaylor

jtaylor New Member

thanks oldterryr. That really enlightened me. Those people are a bunch of crooks.

6. TrailsEnd

TrailsEnd Don't forget the elderly, the young and disabled

Stay away from him.