1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Arkansas Taxidermy Association Convention 2008

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by John C, Jan 6, 2008.

1. April 4th through April 6th, 2008
    The <A HREF="http://www.arkta.org/">Arkansas Taxidermy Association</A> Convention & Competition [​IMG]
    Ramada Inn and Convention Center, Mountain Home, AR
    Contact President Mitch Webb at 870-438-6786, Competition Chairman Paul Smith at 501-888-2277 or <A HREF="http://www.arkta.org/">click here to visit the ATA website</A>.

Judges are: Paige Nethercutt for birds and lifesize, and Tommy Hall for Whitetail, gameheads and fish.

The President's Challenge is HOGS.

2. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

Re: Arkansas Taxidermist Assoc. Annual Convention

go figure, john i am LOL as i put a hog together a week ago that is going to be one of my competition peices for the various shows i am attending this year, and low and behold you post thats the presidents challenge this year, LOL im gonna call mitch and give him heck about it, i told him 6 months ago or so on the phone i might do a hog for the ark. show, LOL

3. AWT

AWT "Preserving all God's creatures"

Arkansas State show?

I've gone to the ATA website, but I can't for the life of me figure out when the ATA show is , how to enter it, how much it cost to enter. I haven't competed before, and I'm having a little trouble finding out the rules and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

4. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Re: Arkansas State show?

]
    I cant remember but call one of the numbers on the website.

5. Voyager

Voyager New Member

The show is the first weekend in April. For more details call Mitch Webb at 870-438-6786 or 870-438-6956. Mitch is the ATA president. If you cant get ahold of him call Joe Kaiser at 870-935-1371.

6. Re: Arkansas State show?

Cut and paste right off the convention list here.

April 4th through 6th, 2008
    The Arkansas Taxidermy Association Convention & Competition
    Ramada Inn and Convention Center, Mountain Home, AR
    Contact Mitch Webb at (870) 438-6786 or click here to visit the ATA website.

7. AWT

AWT "Preserving all God's creatures"

Thanks for your help. I look forward to meeting yall at the show. God bless.

8. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

well mitch webb told me to call darrell rollins ;D dont know if he told anyone else that or just wanted me to get under darrells skin a bit, LOL i havent called him yet ;) see ya all down there, again some have acused me of being a midget, so if you go there looking for the midget you will walk right by me ;D however i will be in the bettcher industries booth and you can find me there, Russ