1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

looking for a apprentice in Cleveland, Ohio

Discussion in 'Training' started by jeff moss, Nov 6, 2006.

1. jeff moss

jeff moss Guest

I have a small shop in Cleveland, Ohio. I am looking for an apprentice to help around the shop prepping forms and skins, skinning and fleshing. I only do gameheads and lifesize mounts. I will pay a low wage but also be teaching you taxidermy. I'm looking to retire in a few years so I'm looking for someone who is willing to learn from the bottom up and if it works out maybe to take over. Please contact me by e-mail or call in the evening 440-617-9665

2. Has this position been filled?? Let me know

3. jeff moss

jeff moss Guest

no, if still interested give me a call- 440-617-9665,If I dont answer leave you # and I will give you a call back, Jeff

4. drake

drake 101st ARMY AIRBORNE GULF WAR

Jeff, hope it has not yet been filled, I'm interested,I will call tomorrow. I live somewhat near, (lorain co.) Thanks Matt.

5. timberliner

timberliner New Member

Matt,
    Where in Lorain county? I'm originally from Amherst but now reside in Colorado Springs. 100 bux says you know my brother or someone who knows him LOL!
    Joe

6. drake

drake 101st ARMY AIRBORNE GULF WAR

Joe, I currently live in elyria, but I am from lorain. I was once married to a girl from amherst, and got to know alot of people from there. let me know more, now i'm curious. [email protected]

7. Scott_B

Scott_B New Member

Jeff

Has this position been filled? I live on the OH/PA border and travel to Cleveland allot. It only takes me about 1.5 to get to the airport. I work out of my house as a Const. Mgr for a company in Atlanta and have allot of free time to hunt and want to expand into taxidermy.

Thanks,
    Scott

8. Todd K

Todd K New Member

Jeff, Are you in Bay Village? Just wandering if your the same Jeff I met about nine years ago (OATS & PTO) Is it still Silver Mountain Taxidermy?