1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by J Best, Jan 11, 2008.

1. J Best

J Best New Member

2. curti66

curti66 The Red Head Face!

Iowa
    Re: Just Ordered DVD 640 from WASCO

I have not seen it, but have been looking at getting it.

let us know what you thought after you have seen it, I may get it if you think it was worth the money.

Thanks

3. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Active Member

I imagine that it will be very good. Those guys put on a great seminar with lots of explainations and ideas.

4. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio

Justin,
    I've had this video for about 6 months now, have to say its the most informative set I've come across so far. Covers mounting of sheep and wolves,form alterations and tons of habitat. I would get yourself a notepad as you watch and gather all information you can, very specific about what materials they use and where you can get them. Steve

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

My opinion could hardly be considered objective, but I can't imagine ANYTHING you'll ever do in taxidermy that wasn't covered some way in those 13 hours. I was just privileged to be a part of it. The artisans were 3 of the best in the business.

6. Paul K

Paul K New Member

Well Ive been fortunate to watch Marcus at several seminars. I could watch him do habitat work for 100 hrs. and it will never fall together that easy for me.

7. Re: Just Ordered DVD 640 from WASCO

I watched it in person. Missed most of the other seminars because I didn't want to miss anything there. Or was it Georges' commentary I couldn't get enough of ;D Either way I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

8. B.S.

B.S. New Member

Can I have it when your done with it ? :D

9. Re: Just Ordered DVD 640 from WASCO

I've got it. It's absolutely fantastic. I been doing taxidermy for 35 years and learned a lot. I've watched it couple times.

My only complaint is there is no index to find the parts you want to re-watch later. With 13 hours of video, its hard to go back to specific sections.