1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

West Virginia Taxidermy Association Convention 2008

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

April 18th through 20th, 2008
    The West Virginia Taxidermy Association Convention & Competition
    <A HREF="http://www.lakeviewresort.com/">Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa</A>, Morgantown, WV
    Contact Andy Fominko at (304) 598-2870 or visit the <A HREF="http://www.wvtaxidermy.com/" target="_blank">WVTA website</A>.

2. Here is list of suppliers yhat will be at the convention.Dixieland Taxidermy Tupply,Jordens Bear Den,Hilton Eppley Supply,JimAllred,East Coast Tannery Inc,Dusty Shoe Woodworking,Arlington Capes,Matrix,Outdoorsman Wood Products,BingarTaxidermy Stands,Nicholas Lyndsay Mache Products,Michael Welts Artistry,anf Breakthroug Magazine

3. Here is uodate tf suppliers also coming to WV show,Thockion Eyes,Archie Phillips.

4. WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!- contact info added!

:) Anyone interested in a raffle ticket that is for a chance at winning a 2007 Honda Foreman 500 w/ trailer or $3000 cash, the ticket will go off Sat. April 19 on the WV daily three lottery #- We will contact the winner by phone from the show if not present!
    Cost is $25 -only 500 sold!! Please contact any WVTA member to get yours - HURRY times' runnin' out!!

5. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Re: WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!

I'll take one, if a WVTA member would contact me. PM or email or call (507) 249-2015. I'll be gone Sat. night/Sun morning. Thanks.

Steve Powers

6. Don Jahner

Don Jahner Well-Known Member

Any contact info ?

7. Don Jahner

Don Jahner Well-Known Member

Never mind, found it. http://www.wvtaxidermy.com/5.html

8. Re: WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!

Sorry everyone- you can call me or e-mail 724-455-2225 [email protected] or call VP Rick Dunlap 304-473-0752 or Pres. Andy Fominko 304-598-2870 and we can give an address to send a check or money order to.

9. Re: WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!- contact info added!

Steve I e-mailed you the info! thanks again! :)

10. Re: WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!- contact info added!

Hey all you taxidermist out there you All know we love to hunt so go ahead and buy a raffle ticket you just might need a four wheeler yo hall that nice buck out of the woods that way it is good condition four next comp mount.and if have one you could always use the 3.000 to buy a new gun or bow and maybe just take wife out for nice evening.

11. Re: WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!- contact info added!

Steve, got your MO yesterday. I'll mail your ticket tomorrow.
    Thank you again!! :)

12. Re: WVTA RAFFLE TICKETS!!- contact info added!

:) I've gotten a few fellow taxi-netters buying tickets, thanks to those for the support- still a few tickets left if anyone else is interested! :)