1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tab Hinton Taxidermy Supply

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by mooser, Jan 21, 2008.

1. I just received their cataloge and the manikins seems to be pretty nice. Anybody else used these guys before and how where they?

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Where have you been? Where you borne yesterday? Hilton forms are very good.

3. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Hilton or Hinton Paul?? ::)
    I think you've been thinking of Paris's form too much.
    Mike

4. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Got the same catalog. Don't know about the deer but I know he has pretty good 'cat forms.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Where have I been? I must have been borne yesterday, it is Hinton, not Hilton,,, I was thinking of Hilton Epply forms. I have never had a Hinton form. What can I say, getting some timers before 50.

6. K Kave

K Kave Member

Just received catalog never used before I think he has alot to do with Dan Chase

7. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

He's been marketing his LS forms through Coombs and Jonas for awhile. I think he ended that other relationship some time ago.

8. turkey forms are by far the best , i think

9. Why is [a supply company] such a sin to mention?

10. Paul don't feel bad. This is what happens when you approach fiftyish. Just wait til you go over fiftyish. I like the Paris Hilton jab. LMAO. Frank

11. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Do a search on dan chase and add the words "copy right infringement" to it.

Frank, I see old creeping up on me everyday, pretty soon people driving behind me down the road will be able to watch me think as I drive.

12. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

oh Boy, Mr. T, that is to funny LMAO, people driving down the road behind you and being able to watch you think as you drive , LMAO double wammy whooo hoooo. Funny stuff right there.

Steve