1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

deer head poster?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by newbie07, Jan 31, 2008.

1. newbie07

newbie07 New Member

i have seen a poster that came from mc kenzie that had different pictures of mounts on it with no prices....been a year or so since i had seen it i called mc kenzie but they had no idea what i was talking about....if anyone knows what i'm talking about and knows where i can get one that would be awesome.....thanks in advance

2. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

I called McKenzie and asked for one and they shipped it to me with the order. Tell them you want the poster with all the different WT forms/poses.

3. newbie07

newbie07 New Member

how long ago did you order? thanks

4. mrlamb

mrlamb New Member

I also asked for the same poster and had them send it to me with my order.In 3 days it was on my shop wall.

5. mrlamb

mrlamb New Member

It was about 6 months ago for me.

6. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

I called and asked for one, the lady I spoke to said she wasn't sure if they had any left, but a few days later I had a nice new poster in the mail! Try again!

7. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Just ask for Brandi. She'll hook you up!

8. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I called two weeks ago and they said they had one for mammal peds. also. I had them in two days

9. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Reasearch has two... One for antelope and one for black bear.. I have all four posters :)
    AND I asked about mule deer. and blacktail and was told that they are working on that :)

10. newbie07

newbie07 New Member

thanks... i sent an email and got ahold of someone else and she said that they would send me one....