1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pennsylvania Taxidermists Association Convention 2007

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

March 8th through 10th, 2007
    The 28th Annual Pennsylvania Taxidermists Association Convention & Competition
    Blair County Convention Center, Altoona, PA
    Contact <A HREF="mailto:eek:[email protected]">Dan Snyder</A> at (724) 253-4374 or visit the <A HREF="http://www.pataxidermy.com/">PTA website</A>.

2. Paul C

Paul C New Member

PTA Convention---South African hunt!

The PTA has just recieved the most exciting news we could ever hope for! I just recieved a donation from Leon Small of Thaba Mahaka Safaris in South Africa for a 10 day South African Hunt for TWO hunters!
    This hunt has a value of $8000! The winning bidder will be responsible for travel and trophy fees and the hunt can be customized to take a WIDE variety of animals.

We will be auctioning this hunt off at the PTA Banquet next Saturday night. I realize this is VERY short notice but everything happens for a reason and Mr. Small's generosity couldn't come at a better time. SOMEONE is going to get a GREAT deal on a hunt in South Africa.

Please take the time over the next few days to check with your clients to see if anyone would be interested in bidding on this hunt. Remember---if your client goes to South Africa YOU get all the taxidermy work! We are making arrangements to take phone bids at the banquet so that ANYONE can take advantage of this terrific opportunity.

Mr. Small's website is listed below so that everyone can take a look at his operation and what he offers.

www.thaba-mahaka.co.za

I can't wait for the Convention! The 2007 PTA Convention and Trade Show is going to be the LARGEST in PTA history!

If anyone has any questions on this hunt opportunity or would like to bid on it give me a call so that we can make arrangements!

See you in Altoona!

Paul Czarnecki
    PTA President
    814-796-6320