1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanning will be available in Central Illinois

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by richgr, Sep 6, 2006.

1. richgr

richgr New Member

I will be tanning capes in Central Illinois this year.I will take it raw and do all the work or i will take them salted and shave and tan them .Reasonably priced. If you would like more info send me an e-mail at [email protected] thanks for your time..Rich

2. richgr

richgr New Member

in case it is hard to see... it is rich_green43......the underscore doesn't show up in the first post

3. Where at in Central Illinois are you?

4. richgr

richgr New Member

i am just north of bloomington.

5. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

that's northern illinois to us real centraol illinoisians

6. richgr

richgr New Member

Well tell the state that..lol where are you located?

7. rgreen

rgreen Guest

had to buy new computer so if i missed anyone please e-mail me again..thanks Rich

8. ebeneezer

ebeneezer Guest

what you charge to do a buffalo? :)

9. richgr

richgr New Member

cape or flat skin?

10. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

Yall need to do this by phone, dont you? How many other suppliers do you see on here advertising? You make 2.

11. cold trapper

cold trapper age 15 a trapperman w/7 prime rats!

OK.. Old Spice, now be nice! :)
    and as far as the new central il tannery goes. Why don't you answer ebenneezers questions? and give your price list. for both kinds of buffalo hides!
    :mad:
    Not answering questions is no way to start your business off on a good footing!
    :)

12. H2O89

H2O89 New Member

Who is advertising besides this guy and Grizzly/Chad? I think I saw K&K advertise once or twice. Which ones are you talking about Oldshaver?

13. richgr

richgr New Member

I didn't answer because i don't want to get OS into bitch session my e-mail is there and i will be more than happy to e-mail any info he or anyone else would like..just trying to keep peace ..

14. cold trapper

OS won't bitch.if he does so what. go ahead and publish your Bison rate. Ols Spice you don't care this once do you?
    :eek:

15. Rich,
    Don't fall for that one. It is a set-up for the old rule book. Item #2 in the Forum rules will pop up if you get into that one. Send a private message to the inquirer.

Check out my post in the Forum Operations category about signature lines and see what the Forum Administrator has to say about supplier advertising in that arena.

16. cold trapper

Rich, what is the name of your new tannery. :) I think that one will clear the rule book! :p
    do you go to the illoinois fur sales in Princeton and Fairfield? put on by the illinois trapper asso.
    if you'd like more info contact me personnally

17. Jeez I am having to pay $900.00 for my buffalo to be tanned and it got sent to the tannery in san franciso/sacramento...wherever that place is in california.

18. OUCH!! That one even chaffed my rear. I can't imagine what your's feels like.

19. cold trapper

Elkhunter. email me personally i know a couple place alot cheeper than that. and you won't be disappointed either.
    ;)

20. Too late trapper I am already 5 clams in committed...hide was sent to tannery in January...paying the last 400.00 this weeke before pickup.