1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Can't view for sale catagory! Hey Ken!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Mason, Feb 27, 2008.

1. runingun

runingun New Member

Re: database error?

Me too! One thing about it the wife won't have to worry about me buying something.Been spending to much on here anyway.Butch

2. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

looks like adapt and overcome - people are posting in the wanted seciton with a (for Sale) in the heading. guess that will work till fixed.

3. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

I have tried on 4 different computers and wait forever to do a search. I type subject to search for and then wait until I get sick of waiting and shut it off.

4. tcc

tcc New Member

i'm out too, no entry to forsale,

5. Missouri Creek Studio

Missouri Creek Studio Black buck Walnut pedestal

And at 7:00 pm central..still down

6. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Sorry guys! I was on a 12+ hour flight from Europe yesterday and didn't get home until late. Hopefully everything is under control now.

7. No excuse!

8. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    dont be sorry,patience people, this is not his full time job lol.
    he has got better things to do

9. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

I posted this in the For Sale category, too. I apologize for the problem lasting so long. It couldn't have happened at a worse time. Yesterday I was on a flight back from the World Taxidermy Championships in Europe, so I was completely off the grid for over 18 hours. While the For Sale section was down, I was 38,000 feet over Greenland.

By the way, the oceans around southern Greenland are completely covered with pack ice. I was surprised to see that because the media had led me to believe it had all melted due to Global Warming! ;)