1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures~ Year 2# Week#22

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Feb 29, 2008.

1. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Gary, beautiful Golden, but the Brown is smoking.

2. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

Here's a rainbow repro just finished

3. crankin

crankin New Member

WI
    looks great Gary!!

4. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

Great fish!
    Gary, your bases are really cool! Maybe you could show us how you make them someday.
    Cast driftwood and rocks?

5. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

Nice Brookie Kevin--I love those footballs. Just molded a brookie Sunday and will pull a cast today.
    The bases are real simple to do---I see your from NC so come visit me at Surry and I will explain how to do them.

6. Kinil

Kinil New Member

[​IMG]

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

WOW!!! Some truly seriously awesome fish this week! So much versatility of talent and some real neat species being displayed this week! Congratulations to all who contribute and who enjoy the benefits of the good folks who share with all of us!

Rick

8. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

OK Rick, see you next week at the show.........................

9. NINETOE

NINETOE New Member

Heres a couple I just finished. The pics are not the best but getting better. Any advice good or bad welcome, hell thats why Im here ....to get better ;D
    Thanks to JKnuth for his advice on the male in spawn phaze, eventually Ill get there!

10. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Wow...some great looking fishes!! I'm completing soon one of my fishcarvings and thought I could post a picture from it here....but,man..I don't know it anymore. Your work is absolutely brilliant!! Thanks for sharing it!

11. 42" Northern Pike, Wynia Blank..... Base work not done yet and sorry for the crappy picture

12. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Great fish from everyone this week. I just took a pic of four walleye that will be going onto a stringer mount. They are nothing spectacular by anymeans of the word!!! The blanks are all Wynias. Very nice to work with. I ordered these last fall sometime, and just got around to them coming up in the rotation of deer!!!LOL, well, here they are . The halogens are messing with the photo, but you get the Idea!

Jimmy.

13. Yaz

Yaz New Member

Nice 17" crappie from Ky Lake. I had a "right out of the water" picture the customer give me. This was the oddest colored crappie. I do believe it was a white/black hybrid.

[​IMG]

14. vwassink

vwassink New Member

Who's Flathead Repro is this?