1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

sold item to member,but have not recieved payment????

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by hunter97, Feb 29, 2008.

1. hunter97

hunter97 New Member

:'( I recently sold a member a frozen fawn. I was told he would send payment as soon as he received and inspected. Its been 3 weeks now and no response. What steps can I take to get my money? I understand if he just doesn't have the money now, but he has no answered my mail. Thanks

2. laci

laci New Member

Put a post in the for sale section of this forum and tell the story. Give his name and and user name. Make the title bad dealings with (whatever hhis name is). That works somtimes.

3. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Put it back up for sale.

4. zachhanel

zachhanel New Member

man, that sucks your just gona have to keep hounding him every chance you get and put bad dealings on him everytime he shows and i'm inferring that you sent him the fawn before you got payment which is trusty but bad crackers like that can cost it for everybody else, and iwould check the address you sent it to on the net and find out who the guy is and see if hes had this problem before or if its a one time deal

5. Holmes, Holmes, Holmes the fawn is already to the dead beat buyer. lol,

6. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Why, Why, Why??????????????????????????

7. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Who is it?

8. hunter97

hunter97 New Member

his user name is skube

9. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Summary - skube Picture/Text
    Name: skube
    Position: New Member
    Date Registered: September 03, 2006, 09:20:23 PM
    Last Active: February 04, 2008, 04:47:02 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
    YIM:
    Email: [email protected]
    Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language:

Signature:

10. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

You should have got alot of info from this guy. He dont have much on here. Good luck. Where is he from. Whats his real name. Do you have his phone number. Did he pay with paypal, or credit card. I think your screwed.

11. hunter97

hunter97 New Member

bob is all he gave me for his name. he lives in PA and your probably right holmes, im screwed. Im to trusting i guess. lesson learned.