1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DERMESTID BEETLES FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fogbound, Mar 16, 2008.

1. fogbound

fogbound Member

Thanks Matt.

I believe we are looking at another lot heading your way? Your not 'dippin them in chocolate and selling to the tourists are you??

Regards

Ken @ KBBT

2. fogbound

fogbound Member

tt

3. fogbound

fogbound Member

Lots of beetles available, deals being made!

4. bradc

bradc New Member

just got some from him 2 days ago and i want to say great guy to deal with, and very professional.

5. fogbound

fogbound Member

Thanks Brad, glad to hear they are doing well!

6. fogbound

fogbound Member

lots of beetles, currently dealing!!

7. fogbound

fogbound Member

5000+ lot of dermestids currently selling for $250, which INCLUDES Express (2 day) shipping! Offer good thru July!

8. bw

bw New Member

Seems like bear skulls make the population explode!!

9. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Got my beetles the other day. Packed very well and more than enough instructions. Even included some of the material needed for egg laying and pupating. Bugs started right in eating. Within one day were actively eating, breeding and laying eggs .. I even thought I saw a tiny Nintendo game set up.

No sign of any parasites or anything I didn't pay for and more than enough to start.

Thanks Ken

10. fogbound

fogbound Member

So THAT'S where the kid's Tendons game got off to!!

Thanks Seawolf!!

11. Sea Wolf

Ken, had a question and sent you a PM a while back. Take a look and see if it's there

12. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Ken, I paid for an order of beetles last Friday, and was just wanting to check to see if they had gone out. I hadn't heard anything from you yet. Thanks. From all the good words here, i look forward to getting them. I have enough to feed them for months.....

-Marty

13. Sea Wolf

These beetles are great! No harmful parasites and they are already ripping through what I give them. Small skulls are being cleaned in a day and a half just with what Ken sent to me.

14. fogbound

fogbound Member

Thanks Seawolf! Glad you are keeping the critters well fed!!

15. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

GReta price and shipped well and timely matter. My thermostat malfunctioned and needless to say mine died. OOPS. Ken I am hoping to get another order for ya mid to ate August or September. Rob

16. fogbound

fogbound Member

Rob:

Sorry to hear about the malfunction. Lemmeknow when you need more, and they will be heading east!! Thanks for the continued business!

17. fogbound

fogbound Member

Currently have lots of beetles, but will soon be supplying for hunting seasons! Gettem now!!

18. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Got my beetles a couple weeka ago.....got the 1000+. They started a little slow on a bobcat skull. I put a large bear skull in there 4 days ago, and they have covered it and seem to be working very fast. Thanks for being a good seller, and for the detailed instructions. It really helped me as a first time beetle user. -Marty

19. fogbound

fogbound Member

Marty:

Glad to hear they are doing well for you! Thanks for the report! If I can answer any questions, etc, lemmeknow!

Regards

Ken @ KBBT

20. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

Ken paypalling you on the 29th.