1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hunting pics!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by almt1012, Mar 16, 2008.

1. almt1012

almt1012 New Member

anyone have any new pics they wish to share. I will start. here is my 28" 4x4 mule deer taken nov 20 07 season. He was skinned for a lifesize. Here is also a picture of my wifes first buck!! nice little 5x5 whitetail. Also skinned for lifesize.

2. deer310sg

deer310sg New Member

Be sure to post pics when finished. Nice deer by the way.

3. dp

dp New Member

nice muley

4. mjroberts

mjroberts gator season will be here soon

turkey season started this past weekend soon as I get the pics downloaded I wiil post them we killed a tom with a 12 1/4 inch beard and a 8 inch tom with 1 1/2 spurs they were nice birds

5. i wish it was turkey season up here already...i still gotta wait a month

6. from yesterday
    [​IMG]
    Jan 2007
    [​IMG]
    Jan 2007
    [​IMG]
    South Texas Cull buck December 2007
    [​IMG]
    My best Hill Country buck yet 144 7/8" December 2007
    [​IMG]
    Alaska September 2006
    [​IMG]
    October 2007
    [​IMG]
    Oct 2007
    [​IMG]

7. That what i have in my photobucket. I hunt too much lol too many more pics that arn't in there

8. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

Here's a few of the most recent, along with my best WT and first buck taken with a bow at 150".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Dang bobby thats a nice deer! and i see we also have the same cap lol. Those gobblers from last weekend?

10. Rooster those pics are Awesome! I am jealous, I live for hunting. Texas sure looks like the place to be. Did you go on a guided hunt in Alaska? That Aoudad in the back to the right is huge!

11. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Rooster, your a huntin machine! I thought I hunted alot

12. Here is one..my biggest and another archery buck.

13. Nope the caribou was a do it yourself. the aoudad in the back row from right to left measure 36", 27", 25" and 32". I killed the 3 other than the 36"er. i also killed the first and third corsicans on the top row of them ( R-L). Just got a call last night from my buddy who i do the axis hunts w/ he saw a buck he think i need to kill. Said he beam are bent straight toward the groud. Not a monster but h ethinks its one i would really like b/c it VERY unique. he said everything goes straight down

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Here are a few pictures from some of the animals that I've have had the opportunity to take in the past few years

15. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Couple more

16. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

2 more

17. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

3 more

18. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Last 1

19. DILLWEED

DILLWEED www.burkholderswildlifestudio.com

the way this looks i need to get out more,nice pics guys!

20. Some great pictures everybody!!!!!!