1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hunting pics!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by almt1012, Mar 16, 2008.

1. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

Hey Snow, I will trade you a white tail hunt if I can come shoot some roe's with ya ;D ;D ;D

2. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch I hunt therefore I am.

Congrats Mark, Buffalo would be a great hunt. I would love a Chobe bushbuck too, they are spotted up much more than most other species . I would love to see the mount or a hunting pic of it. Unfortunately Zambia is a bit rich for me, I dream of chasing Sitatunga and Sable there though.

3. Martin

Martin roes, my obsession, my fate

my latest buck, shot 2 days ago in the wonderful country Latvia:

[​IMG]

4. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

I want THAT cape! What a beautiful animal!

5. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Hey Martin,
    nice buck, I like the white faced ones ! I am looking forward to our rut starting within a week or so ;D
    John

6. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

How many Roe deer are you guys allowed to shoot over there?

7. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Diamondhitch I envy you for getting to hunt Africa. I would someday love to go and chase plains game, before I am to damn old.

8. Martin

Martin roes, my obsession, my fate

Depends on area and amount of roes. I have a client who kills 15-20 bucks each year in the same area and clients who kill 1 per year.

9. Here are my two daughters on a hunt with me in South Australia last week, we had a great vacation with the family, mum was there also. We had a fun chasing a few Fallow deer around, and I shot this white doe on the last morning for some meat, Chicken Fried steak anyone! Tasty!
    Cameron
    Down Under
    Australia

Attached Files:

10. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

This was a deer I shot 3 years ago. It scored 192"

[​IMG]

11. nswiken

nswiken Well-Known Member

Zu Zu Zu Zounds!!! What a buck!

12. Helluva nick buck Andrew!

13. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Thanks!

14. maxart

maxart Member

Just returned from Australia with a couple of Buffalo. Mine was an old broomed off bull with a bow at 30 yards and my partners big prime bull at 50 yards with a 375 H&H'. Unbelievable hunt with Ed Clark.

My old bull

[​IMG]

Mikes Ierlands bull

[​IMG]

15. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Congratulations, Anthony! Massive old bull, and a helluva Trophy!!! Your friend Mike's bull is nothing to sneeze at, either! WOW! :eek:

John.

16. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Great looking bulls

17. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

One of my dream hunts to be sure. Great looking bulls guys, congrats.

18. Scottyboy

Scottyboy Member

AZ
    Nice bulls! I'm booked for an Aussie hunt last week of June '12. Can't wait!
    Congrats on the old bugger.

19. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I'm sure you skinned them for a life size mount!!
    Great bulls.
    Ralph

20. maxart

maxart Member

Scotty , you are going to love it. Have done several cape buffalo hunts and this is right up there.A little note for you, the cost of living there is double ours. every thing is two to three times more expensive than it would be here. a six pack of beer was 18.00 bucks, and their minimum wage is something like 19 dollars an hour so plan a little more expense than you would with Africa.

Yeah, we caped them for lifesize......NOT !
    It was 4 hours of turning and fleshing x 3 for just shoulder mounts, mine of which will probably never get mounted :-\

Thanks everyone for the kudos, it was a fantastic hunt in a cool part of the world