1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hunting pics!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by almt1012, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Got it in a very small town called Bliss in NY Shawn73 :)

2. I have looked through every single page. and it just makes me more and more eager to get out there and hunt for my own 'trophy'..

Though, I live in Alabama and we don't.. have the biggest here LOL. We do have a lovely 6 & 8 point on our barn that seem fearless of us and are definitely handsome men (we even caught them fighting over a doe last year). Hoping to nab one of them one of these days, but I don't want to do it unless I can have them mounted.. so we're waiting patiently. I sort of want a doe over a buck. I find them so, So beautiful.

3. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Just returned from a Colorado Antelope hunt.. Shot this one Saturday morning of the season opener

Hoytman

Attached Files:

4. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Thats a great speedgoat! Looks cold there!

5. Martin

Martin roes, my obsession, my fate

Great looking speed goat!!

6. huntiholic

huntiholic Member

shot me a good buck this year, DYI idaho with my dad!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. nswiken

nswiken Well-Known Member

Nice mulie!! Congratulations.

8. IDForkHorn

Living in Idaho, we dont get many whitetail oppourtuntiys, so i took this bad boy, and caught it all on file, i was self filming!!!! Happy Hunting
    [​IMG] :)

9. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch I hunt therefore I am.

Way to go Jesse, I know you have wanted one for a long time.

10. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Since I was a kid., now I start applying for elk and mule deer

11. nswiken

Since you are a do it yourselfer, you should come to Montana. There were surplus deer combo and elk combo licenses this year for nonresidents. You could probably still get one this year. Season opens Saturday.

12. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Ill have to get with you sometime, this weekends out.. wifes headed to Denver, Im going north with the kids caribou hunting.. I think 1 plane ticket to the lower 48 is about all I can swing a year..

13. nswiken

The voters changed some things with the nonresident licenses, including a price increase, and there were a lot of surplus tags left over.
    This trend may carry over for a few years, and as far as I know these tags don't require an outfitter, as that was part of the voter package. This money is used to fund the block management program, and Blaine County next to my county has huge tracts enrolled in the program. Mucho mule deer.

14. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Zach that mule deer looks great! So does the scenery, hope to get out there to Idaho sooner than later.

15. Here are some pics of my first trip to Africa, hunted the East Cape and Karoo

Cam
    Down Under
    Australia

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      52.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      86.7 KB
      Views:
  16. And some more

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      86.2 KB
      Views:
  17. And....

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      68.4 KB
      Views:
  18. IDForkHorn

After 6 years of hunting with the bow and the gun i finally connected with this bull yesterday at 354 yards with the 30-06!

[​IMG]

19. jeff c

jeff c Member

ny
    been trying for 21 years to get a buck with a bow- finally got him this morning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Congrats Jeff!! well deserved...I bet you were pumped up!