1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hunting pics!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by almt1012, Mar 16, 2008.

1. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Wife went to Rasberry island for a few days with a few other ladies on Women only hunt, sea duck and sitka blacktail deer hunting, She shot a nice doe on day 2 and this buck on the last day. first 2 deer and only 2 deer she has ever taken.

Attached Files:

2. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Here is her doe and another of the buck.. Planning on a double floor pedestal.. Have to for her first 2 deer..

Attached Files:

3. nate

nate Active Member

Didn't get out in the woods much this year but I did well when I did get out. Here's my 232 lb. black bear that I got on my birthday. Sorry for the bad cell phone pic!
    [​IMG]
    This is my buck from this fall. Not huge but a nice one.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a pic of my dad with one of the martin we caught this year.
    [​IMG]
    And lastly, here's my wolf that I just harvested on Tuesday. Probably my best trophy to date. His fur looks all matted cuz he's wet. After I got him skinned out, I fluffed and groomed him and he's got real nice fur. Full body mount on this guy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I had a client invite me hunting on a ranch he had access to. I always give 10% off to customers who take me hunting if I harvest an animal. This was definitely worth it. I got two nice pigs that should be good eating, and had a blast. The best part is he said he will definitely take me again the next time he goes. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. RusTax

RusTax Member

Russia
    They caught a couple of years ago we boar weighing 260 kg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here's my 11 point I shot at 65 yards with my crossbow.

7. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

[​IMG] Shotgun

8. Not exactly "filet mignon" but whapped this fawn muncher during the gun season. You can see my ground blind in the background between the 2 cedars.

[​IMG]

9. jhunter13

jhunter13 Member

[​IMG]

Shot this guy while deer hunting the other day. First fox I have ever seen deer hunting.

10. huntnut78

huntnut78 Member

Same here, except I never even saw a shooter from a tree. Worst year I have had that I can remember. Hoping things improve next year.

11. One big alligator whose time had come.
    DC

Attached Files:

12. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Here is the lion I killed a few days ago. He weighed 158.4 pounds and had a 15" skull

Attached Files:

13. cessna

cessna New Member

Texas December 2013
    [​IMG]

14. Gurneyjockey

Gurneyjockey Member

Beautiful animals everyone, rausch..that's a nice kitty! Here's a buck I just got on a DIY deal in ol' Mexico.
    [​IMG]

15. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

That's a dandy buck there gurneyjockey. Good work. Here is another tom we caught this week. It was -12 when turned out on him. He weighed in at 135.1

Attached Files:

16. Did some small game hunting last day in PA until fall makes me sad but I did have good luck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I did shoot some other squirrels off trees and the ground but they flew off but I guess I didn't hit them right and I didnt find them however it was real nice hunting today the best was in the morning it was a high of 50 and I saw deer,a rabbit,birds,and 2 groundhogs.I shot both groundhogs and killed them but only recovered the one the other one was a real dark one almost a black but by them time I shot him twice in the shoulder and ran up he crawled into his hole he was really lucky it was 75 yards away.Had a great time cant wait until fall.

17. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Here is another one from yesterday. 104.4 pound female that was extremely old. She was missing half of her teeth and half of each ear to frostbite. Can't wait to see the tooth age data on this one

Attached Files:

18. Scottyboy

Scottyboy New Member

AZ
    Just back last week from the Arctic.. went up on a muskox adventure.
    Never saw the temps get higher than -18F and I saw it dip as low as -39F..without any windchill! Cold stuff!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great hunt that I would highly recommend.

19. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Nice musk ox Kilamanjaro, Its been a hunt I always wanted to do for about 20 years or so. couple weeks ago I went and got r done.. figured as long as im their I may as well get 2.

Banks Island, NWT 1 April 2014

Hoytman

Attached Files:

20. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Both bulls came form the same herd of 10, one fell in place, the other ran 20 yards and tipped over

Attached Files: