1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PA license

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AJH, Mar 17, 2008.

  1. AJH

    AJH Member

    A few years back I pondered getting my license (mammals only) to get myself from the "hobbyist" to the someone that can demand a fair price for my work and also to take on a few pieces a year, other than my own. I was wondering with there being no exams anymore and things being governed by the PDA, is there still specialized licenses? I would like to only practice what i know well, and that's mammals.
    From what I gather, all that's needed is a license from the PDA and a sales tax license from the Dept of Revenue? Am I correct?Advice and comments would be appreciated, even a point in the right direction. Thanks
  2. Frank E. Kotula

    Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

    AJ that's what you have to do. Call the PDA up and get the ball rolling good luck.