1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let's see some pictures

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by huntinsonovagun, Nov 20, 2006.

1. joeyarcher

joeyarcher New Member

Hay guys, some awesome peices on here. Very nice work to all that have place photos on here. I have a couple of pictures of some peices that I'd like to put on. When I go to place them on, it says file to large. I guess you are only allowed to put up to 128KB. How do I reduce my picture sizes from 725 to this size so I can place them on here?

2. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

you look in forum operations it right in the top 2 or 3 posts there -- its easy ;D

3. Bagger99

Bagger99 New Member

related to the snow and water habitat scenes, are directions attached as far mixing the materials for the snow? and the water how did you get the ripples?

4. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

I got best mammal habitat and best of catagory for my fox habitat at the CAT show this weekend

5. Bear base, sorry I had to cut off the corners, my back drop wasn't wide enough.

6. jonyboy

jonyboy Thats where the neighbors dog went.

These are all very inpressive. How do you make the rocks and stumps? Molds, wire?

7. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Silver fox and snowshoe hare

Here is a Silver fox and a snowshoe hair I did a while back. Hare I got in AK with a 12 guage... lots of holes and the fox came from MN. Table was a van dykes,