1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Franks Wildlife Studio (Frank Kotula)

Discussion in 'Training' started by Lou, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Lou

Lou Modern day Mona Lisa :-)

PA
    I can’t say enough about Frank’s 2 day workshop I just took. He’s very knowledgeable about all the disciplines of taxidermy (Fish, Bird, Mammal, Molding) and isn’t afraid to share it all with you. I ran him from one end of the gamet to the other without him missing a beat, he showed me how he molds and cast ear liners for yotes and fox the whole way to his method for mounting turkey heads :)

I’ve taken a few workshops from different folks and not many are able to evolve themselves, or don’t want to "show you everything", to different teaching styles like Frank can.
    If you’re in the PA area and are looking to take a workshop or class I encourage you to look him up. You won’t be disappointed!

Thanks Frank!

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Good for you Lou!

You couldn't have made a better choice with taking time and learing from Frank! Frank is truly one of the most knowlagable and talented people in our trades it is really cool that we all can with nothing more then a phone call be in a postion to visit with some one and learn saving us in some cases years of aggravation! Good for you Lou!

My Best!

Rick Krane

3. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Thanks Lou, that was a big wow. It was a great weekend and fun having you here. I'm glad and I do hope you got what you ask for LOL. I'm sure our friendship will continue to grow and I wish you all the luck in your art. You have great potential and will become a name in this circurt. Again many thanks.

Also thank you Rick.

4. Gary H

Gary H New Member

I agree with you Lou! Frank's ability to teach his knowledge is excellent. He has shown and old bird guy how the fish guys work, with great results. Before spending a few days with Frank, you couldn't get me to think about a fish, now it's getting my way getting things done. I can't thank Frank enough for his help.

Gary Heaven

5. Eric C.

Eric C. New Member

I have not had a chance to take a workshop with Frank but have been planning on it for some time now.(Don't laugh Frank, I will get up there). I have had the privilege to visit and talk with him though. You are right Lou, he does not miss a beat and is truly exceptional at what he does. There is not a time I can think of that I did not walk away from visiting or conversation without learning something positive from Frank. So Frank, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    Eric

6. trapperr

trapperr New Member

could you please tell me how much he charges for training ?? thank you

7. trapperr

trapperr New Member

THANK YOU