1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

28 Inch Neck ?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by weaselthumper, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Michael,

Ive bought capes on Ebay in the 24x27 range for $175.00 from time to time. I paid $300 for the big cape and $164.00 for the one Im working on now. Hard to gauge sometimes, but they are out there. This next one is a shorter haired cape, so Im really looking forward to it.

Im mounting it Saturday at an outdoor/rec show in my home town. The repos are 185in main frame 12, so the crowd should be deep!

And it will have a big "For Sale" sign on it!

Hugh

2. bradc

bradc New Member

i am pretty sure tru fit has a 28" form

3. Hughiam, the deer I posted was from a fenced ranch also, here in Florida at that. My Dad got to take it for all the cliant's we have sent to them. Here's a photo. Had 56in of mass.

4. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

8x24x29

5. KevinH

KevinH Active Member

http://www.revolutiontaxidermysupply.com/

I saw that biggest buck form they make at the PA show and he is a real monster. Their forms look like good quality too.

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I do some 27 and 28 inchers, and I also like the new form from Revolution forms.

7. arrowed 1 taxidermy

arrowed 1 taxidermy New Member

Them are some huge deer. I would like to see a big ones like that under my stand.

8. HWF

HWF Member

IOWA
    I did a 28.5 inch last year. It was shot during our late gun season in December. Still have it, the guy has not returrned my many calls. Another customer told me he doesn't have the money. Hunter

9. CKolar

CKolar Member

I mounted this Kansas pig last week. He measured 7 1/2 x 26 x 30, I put him on a Mears for that was 8 x 25 x 28 then alterted and built it up in a few areas to match. I didn't have to stretch him at all....theres no telling how big I could have got him if I had tried. Being from central Texas...This is the biggest WT I have ever seen.
    Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]