1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Where do you live?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Ted, Mar 29, 2008.

1. GulfcoastWF

GulfcoastWF New Member

Kingwood TX till highschool graduation. Lived on the gulf coast after that( LA, FL, TX and parts of the carribean) fishing big game (Team Stelyr). Lived in Costa Rica for a year studing ornithology with Duke. Lived in Durango, CO while finishing my degrees at FLC 2004. Now Im back in Kingwood...in the burbs :(

....still flew home most fridays to keep my taxidermy buisness going.

I envy you wingman... that picture looks like a view I had from my bedroom window in SW colorado :'(

2. bradc

bradc New Member

carsonville michigan , right in the thumb, flat farmland area

3. nate

nate Active Member

yeah, they've got so much land in Montana that they,ve got to stand it on edge. LOL

4. BWS

BWS New Member

Started out in Oak Ridge, Tn

Stayed awhile in Dalton/Chatsworth, GA

Currently in Ft. Towson, Ok

5. I was born in Moscow Russia, then when I was about 5 my family moved to Spokane in Eastern Washington. We lived there for a couple years, then moved to a Deer Park about a half hour north. I am thinking about moving south when I do move, I cant stand doing chores outside with snow drifts and below zero temps for weeks at a time.

6. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Cicero, Indiana now but was born and raised in Blomington, In.

7. Lived in Hawaii for 25 years, moved to Las Vegas for a month in 2001, and I ended up in Klamath Falls, OR in May 2001.

8. maximum

maximum The one that got away! Made the other guy Famous!

I was born in here and still live here in Southeast Arkansas. I am a Football coach, by day and i do taxidermy in the off season. I would move if the right situation presented itself. If a place where the deer hunting was good!

9. Born in a logging camp in the boundry waters outside of Ely MN in Dad lwas a logger there and in 1963 we moved back to Crandon WI and been here ever since

10. Born and raised in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada eh!

11. hillbillyhounds5

hillbillyhounds5 New Member

Ive lived in PA all my life

12. stuffinducks

stuffinducks New Member

Allright,

Grew up in Spanish Fork, Utah. Meet my wife and moved 7 miles south to Payson, Utah. Been here ever since. Maybe after we retire, might think about Montana???

I love the waterfowling here in Utah!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Later,

SD

13. Rick RR GBirds

Rick RR GBirds Let's go kill some birds...I'm psyched!

The home of the Fighting Sioux(Grand Forks, N.D.)...On their way to the Frozen Four baby!!! (Sorry Cheese heads) Born and raised in N.D., worked two long years in Santa Barbara, CA in the early 90's...The only years in my life where I didn't get to hunt and returned home. Oh, Boston College..."WE'RE COMIN...!"

14. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Born in Houston, raised in the Waco area and still here. Would love to move closer to the gulf, Port O'Connor area would be great

15. Camano Island, Washington.

16. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Finland, in the city of Nokia (yes,it's city,not only mobile phone!!) .

17. daniel

daniel New Member

ICELAND me and one of my girls ;)[​IMG]

18. csco18

csco18 New Member

Tremonton, Utah

19. carlymac

carlymac New Member

Born and bred in Tennessee

20. murph

murph Member

Good ole NY.....highest taxes in the USA ! gott love it ! Who said they knew Russ Bellar? I used to live in Rochester Ind. in the mid 80's. Knew Russ from his coon huntin days .... Had a reputation then and looks like he still does ! LOL