1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rumor has it................

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Pescado, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

Trashfish pulled a "hat trick". Well my hat's off to him for sure!

2. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

Are you saying he sang "Mustang Sally" one more time? Do you know if he had back up singers?

3. lol
    Im not sure but Michigan Sally would be hard to top........lol

4. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Congratulations! If he did and, if not, He probably should have.

5. It's no RUMOR, Three States, three shows, three Best of shows and Three Breakthrough Awards with his Brown Trout. I was there and witnessed the history this weekend at the OHIO Show, a great show with lots of mounts, my hat is off the the OHIO Asscociation and all those who attended, for a Great Show, and YES he did sing Mustang Sally. Congratulations Terry.

6. Why?

7. Why Not?

8. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I'm the FARTHEST thing from a fish guy as you can get, I HATE FISH! and AndyO you can look and see all kinds of pictures of THIS FISH, until you "SEE" it in person you won't get it.
    And as Randall states," WHY NOT".
    Terry deserves EVERY thing he Gets for that , I was going to say fish, but it's not, it truly "IS" one of the finest pieces of "ART" I have seen!
    Congrats TERRY!

9. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Terry! Congraduation from your long distant member and fellow fish head! Way to go! I also heard Bill Willis did very well too with his fish!
    Congrads!
    Rick Krane

10. Congratulations. I have only seen a few pics, and if they do it 1/10th justice, then my jaw would drop on seeing it in person, and it deserves each and every award.

Congrats again..

11. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

Thanks gang, I just love Fish! This spring has been one of the most special to me. I have met so many wonderful people and been able to spend plenty of time with lots of great old friends. I would love to start another project , but now it's time for me to get back to work!

Terry

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Congrats Terry!! I respect you guys that can pull off those fish so graciously!!

13. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Congrats again Terry and yes seeing that fish in person says it all. PAUL, YOU'RE NEXT MAN.....................

14. Here are a few photographs from the Ohio show, sorry for the bad photographs I had to sort through them the others were aaa just plain bad. Thanks Terry for letting me ride along, and thanks to you, Joe and Mike b for trying to get me on the list. Atleast * was there to talk with and not have to worry about looking over my shoulder for the police. I am not sure if I can go back next year or not. It might be a baaaaaaaaad thing.

15. more