1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Can't find member

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by retiredmn1, Mar 31, 2008.

1. retiredmn1

retiredmn1 Guest

Tried to send a member a PM, and it get a message saying " Can't find member". I looked under the member's list and he doesn't appear to be listed there either.

He was last on the 25th. He is supposed to be gifting me a duck, and I sent him an e-mail, but wanted to follow up with a PM.

Can anyone help me find Brian Minnick.

2. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

Did he go by "Brian" on here? If so last I knew he quit.

yep found it -

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=214;sa=showPosts

3. retiredmn1

retiredmn1 Guest

Great!!! He was supposed to be gifting me a ruddy duck. I sent him a money order yesterday before I read this.

I did e-mail him though I haven't gotten a response back yet.

Now I am afraid that he won't send the duck and I'm out $15.00. And he was on the good sellers list.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? How I get my money back if I don't get the duck?

4. Dude, chill out. Give Brian a chance to reply to you via email. Brian is a good guy that wont do you wrong. If he does let me know and I'll send you $15.

5. retiredmn1

retiredmn1 Guest

I'm not panicking. I'll give him a chance. He sounded very sincere and honest before he quit the forum. It's just that $15.00 which I got from redeeming beer/soda cans is a lot of money for me right now.

6. If he doesnt come through, I will gift you a duck and Ill eat the shipping.
    Travis

7. Why you trying to one up me Travis? ;D

8. Just gotta beat the guy with the new motorcycle. LOL Im jeleous.
    Travis

9. That thing was new last year. I've about got her trashed. Cant change my avatar until I get a new toy. ;D

10. Okay then I guess Ill back down. ;D But if you really need a duck I got you covered retiredmn1. Everybody goes through hard times, just keep your head up high and you will be taken care of.
    Travis

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

An old KTM is still better then nothing, I havent jumped on one of those beauties since they had a mere 9 inches of wheel travel. Id give a nut to play with one of the newer ones for a day!!!

12. Bill a brand new Ktm 530 msrps at $8300.00 You may want to get your "boys" appraised, Mine are worth allot more than that. LOL

13. I would think you could rent a KTM for a day at one of the riding clubs if your serious Bill. The KTM's VERY smooth with a ton of low to midrange power. Ultimate woods bike is an understatement. I still have a YZ250 for when I get frisky.

14. Bill I am having the member not found error too when I send a pm. I know they are still a member because they're online right now. But I cannot reply to their PMs.

15. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Showme, guess that lets you know what I think of my nuts, lol.

Andy-o, Im not aware of any such riding clubs here. I sure miss the bikes though. I used to race, long ago, but that was mostly RMs although I did own a YZ once upon a time. Youre a lucky man.

Codi, Im not sure what to tell you, but I will be talking to Ken this morning, and Ill pass that along?

16. TheTrophyRoom

TheTrophyRoom New Member

We are experiencing this on any of the pm's we are trying to send to anyone right now (4/3) no matter who we have tried to pm it shows this same error "can't find member" -- Anyone know what's up?

17. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Same here, I tried to PM you Codi, but you have been lost as a member, the system can't find ya. Where are you, HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO?

18. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

We are experiencing some technical difficulties right now with the Member list. We are looking into the problem. I apologize for the inconvenience.

19. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The problem with the Members List database has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

20. Here I am!

Thanks Ken You're awesome!