1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hard to Concentrate!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Doylestudio, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Been trying to get some Coons and Cats done here at *'s shop lately, but having major problems concentrating everytime
    Victoria walks though the place!! For those who don't know what I'm talking about, check out his website. ;D :eek:

Mike

2. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

is that the lady on the home page, if so i already feel your pain my freind ;D

3. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Is that really *'s fiance?

4. had to go to the site to see... yup, would find concentration difficult in your shoes as well...

5. WeaponX

WeaponX I'm an old dude

where's the link?

6. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

http://www.artistryofwildlife.com/

7. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

Come on now guys... She is attractive, but there are a lot of attractive women out there.. Just ignore her, and she will be curious to why you aren't paying attention to her. She will be intrigued, and possibly ask you for my phone number!!

8. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

LOL I didn't know Mike posted this.
    BTW MIKE she doesn't like bald guys ;D

9. I must be blind, I have went to the web site and do not see her. By the way " * " that was not my wife you seen me with, but I do know what you were talking about now, see I have not even seen your fiance, but when we were talking about Terry and Joe not being able to keep the minds out of the gutter, I did not recall any memories that far back.

10. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

If you have ever had a conversation with * you know why he needs a spokeswoman like that. He can be too honest and straight forward. LOL

RW- My mind was not in the gutter, maybe a picnic table. You can be so BAAAAD!

11. dsmithgall

dsmithgall New Member

now that is funny.....
    See if Dennis minds if you can bring her home to your shop for a day or two.. Or ten.......

12. Scrubby

Scrubby New Member

rw you have to open your eyes first LOL

13. *

Hey Dan, Mike is here and talking about going salmon fishing, she loves to fish and loves water.
    Are you going to take us fishing.
    She likes to waterski, maybe we can throw a tow rope off the back of your fishing rig in the afternoon?

14. dsmithgall

dsmithgall New Member

For sure, you are always welcome, but even more welcome if she comes along. I am not sure about the waterski program, but we can always put her in a tube and let her float behind the boat in the summer.. How are things going there? nice work again in Ohio, but seriously you should come visit in the fall, you guys would have a great time fishing for some salmon. Then you could alter and mount a salmon, crazy pose of course.....

15. <~~~~Have boat, will travel, and I do taxidermy........Good Dancer, some hair left, cries at old movies......cooks a mean bbq

16. *

Okay Dan, your on, fishing is a go.
    Mike just left for home, he was here for 2 1/2 days.
    We mounted 5 deer shoulder mounts, 4 raccoons lifesize, 1 bobcat, Wildebeest wall ped and a lifesize Cougar.
    Not bad, he realized we do more work in week than most guys do in a month.
    Well back to work, Got another cougar going up today.
    PS Mike is going to talk to you about a Sockeye I need done. He told me you have one.

Hughiam that's Funny, that sounds like an on-line personal, what's even better is "we" did hook up that way.

17. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Dennis when do you sleep? I doubt you have time for her, but I'm sure you make time! One less Rusa, kob or Bongo.

18. dsmithgall

dsmithgall New Member

Dennis, I will hold you both to the trip- we will set something up one weekend...Sounds like you got a ton of work completed. Talk to you soon.

19. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Hey Dennis, Dan forgot to mention that he cooks up a mean lunch too!
    I hope she likes big ones!! ;D

I mean fish!, get out of the gutter.

Mike