1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by harvy, Apr 7, 2008.

1. harvy

harvy New Member

[​IMG]

2. B2L

B2L New Member

looks pretty nice.. the only thing i notice is that they eyes might be closed to much.. but mine are alwasy open to much so what the heck do i know.. ears to me look great.. nose is maybe a bit on the black side.. nice job though
    eric

3. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

the ears look nice, and i like the placement, i agree the eyes may be closed to much at least for my liking, and the inner nose appears black, it should not be, in fact the lower nose pad should not be either, its a layer of colors that create the nose color, get a close up reference of the nose if you dont already have one, and it will explain it better to you. sharp deer though, Russ

4. FeatherHorn

FeatherHorn New Member

Looks like he was eating in a field of "happy grass". Nice work though :)

5. jake

jake Member

Eyes are to closed. But from the picture it really does look to bad. Put up a few more pictures...

6. I like it...in harvy's defense about the eyes i think that the fact that the head is somewhat tilted downward makes the eyes look more closed then they really are.More close ups would be nice