1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Smiting

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by KevinH, Sep 7, 2006.

1. cold trapper

cold trapper age 15 a trapperman w/7 prime rats!

that's true OS. no one knows anyone really... im tryn to keep your score ^ but it keeps slipn. i think you deserve more respect.

2. Wabbit

Wabbit Guest

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") ...
    Aubrey, Eric how true, true, I'm just sitting here drinking a Bud, watching the Taxnet, reading the scores

3. cold trapper

Hi, Waskaly Wabbit..i like to drink the Odules brand. HAve a brew for me!.. or i'll get my hound dog after you Waskuly wabbit wass. :mad:

4. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

I really dont care about smites CT. There are sooooo many Tannery owners out there that dont like me, its redicilous. I tell the truth, and dont beat around the bush, and I aint on here to get customers. Thats why you dont see the name, address, and phone#, of where I work on all my posts. I have enough confidence in the company I work for, and its employees, to get work on its own merit, without begging for it.I take tanning so serious, it aint funny. The close to 6 figures I make a year, gives me all the respect I need.

5. cold trapper

I'm with you OS. i'm absolutely grim about my work too. :mad:

6. Hey OS,

I have to agree with you on that one. I think the Karma thing will go away after awhile. It is too polarizing. As far as Tannery owners go, take me off your list, I don't have a problem with you, truthfully, I enjoy your rough edge. But you are correct about some of the others and I won't name names here.

The signature line you see on every one of my posts is professionalism in business. You will see that type of signature on many people's posts here who run a business. Along with other types of signatures such as websites, email addresses, etc. It is taught in business schools everywhere to do that and I for one will continue to leave it on my posts. Ken has made that option available and many of us are taking advantage of it in the forums.

As far as begging for work, I guess that is your opinion, but there is plenty of work in my business to keep me going.

Peace and BTW I make a karmalization run everyday boosting people. You get +1 whenever I see you go below 0. I will probably get hit for that, but who cares? This time next year there will still be a forum. After all the hubbub dies down, people will still be talking about taxidermy here.

Have a good one!

7. cold trapper

David ..OS wasn't logged on when you dipped. anyway your back up to 33... :D

8. Yeah I know. He isn't hitting me tonight. My point was I admitted he is OK and got hit for it. It goes back to his statement about "soooo many tannery owners not liking him". Did not mean that he was doing it at that moment. Cripes, most of us know it is past his bedtime. He has to get up at 5 to pull that 12 hour day. He does work hard for sure!

9. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

SOMEONE has been minusing my negatives while I was gone to Denali Park!!

Wolfie

10. cold trapper

yea. i thought you'd appreciate that. :)

11. Wolfwoman

LOL!! Wabbit, I had to give ya one just cuz ya like my dogs....!!!!!

Wolfie

12. cold trapper

Hey Wabbit. i'll bet you could out run those deliverance dogs! but not my snoopy!

see pic. my truck caught cold. so i covered it in David Pattons work. a Nice Buffalo his tannery tanned.. wonder if there's a wabbit under there someplace? better go get my 20 gauge just in case.

cold trapper

13. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Egads! Wabbit, when did you become a member? LOL, no more hiding behind the name "guest" for you then.

Note to self, take less Wolf naps, track more Wabbits...

14. Paul I

Paul I New Member

The Wabbit has skills.Sly as a fox and cute as a baby.Thanks for keeping these posts a good read.LOL

15. fursupplier

fursupplier Guest

Sometimes people do it just to do it, the smiting or applauding, that is. Dont take it personally.

16. Wolfwoman

HEY!! Where has all the Karma gone?

Long time passing.....

Where has all the Karma gone....

Long time ago.......

Where has all the Karma gone,
    Gone to smiters, every one...

When will they ever learn?

SORRY, showing my age here..........LOL

Old Wolfie

17. Wolfwoman

HEY when did I become a gold member?????????

18. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Wolfie, you are now updated.

You are now a member of the Heavy Metal Band.

Are you missing the Karmaraderie already?

19. Wolfwoman

<sniff> me miss it!!! <tucks tail and goes to corner>

20. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

<grabs Wolfwoman by the ear and starts playing tug-a-war until she gets snappy>
    Let's go find Wabbit! Can we, can we, please, please, please??!!! It will get your mind off the Karma.
    <playfully laying on the ground with rump in the air, wagging tail wildly... Suddenly sees dead Karma goose that Glen is going to bury>
    Wait! Can I use his neck as a chew toy first?