1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WASCO

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Apr 21, 2008.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I ordered from WASCO this morning, not a very big order just some things I needed for the weekend. Anyway, I have noticed some negative remarks about them on here as of late and just wanted to commend WASCO and the lady that took my order (sorry I didn't catch her name) as being of most courteous and helpful during the order. I even had a problem with a previous order and it was resolved with much ease and professionalism. When I ask where Ken and Rick were, I was told they were out back fishing? You guys gotta good fishing hole over there now or something? :D :D

2. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I placed an order with WASCO a while back and made a mistake with the order over the internet. I put the wrong catalog number in the order but did put in the right description of the item I wanted. When the order arrived the mistake was discovered when the catalog item arrived. I rang WASCO and they sent me item I wanted straight away, no charge. I live in New Zealand so the postage to here isn't cheep. I can't say enough about WASCO for doing this. I haven't ordered much from them in the past but will order what I can from them from now on. I just wish they would expand their range of products (forms etc).

3. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Perry I just got off the phone with WASCO too and the lady I spoke with treated me the same way, which is the norm for everytime I call. I can't help but wonder if the people who complain are just PO'ed from the word go and if WASCO was to give them their order free and hand deliver it they probably still wouldn't be happy? ???

4. RDA

RDA Active Member

Out of about ten thousand orders, ive only had small issues a couple of times Research, McKenzie WASCO Vandykes Jonas--ive received great service from all of them.... But then I also remember when Jonas and JW Elwood were some of the only suppliers around ;D and those were some thin cataloges....

5. I have had small issues with all of the dealers I have ordered from over the last few years... it happens... but with WASCO and a few of the otehr larger players, I have had nothing but professionalism and great help in resolving any discrepancies / issues.

6. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

People love to bitch. Most would bitch if you hung them with a new rope. Notice how many more posts to the WASCO complaint post.

7. mrdux

mrdux Member

I ordered one of Rick's new whitetail DVds as soon as I saw the ad for it in Breakthrough. When I filled out the on-line order, I hit UPS Ground for the shipping, as I normally do. The next day I got a call from a really nice lady at WASCO who asked me if I would consider changing to USPO shipping which would save me several $$$. I had her change the shipping and thanked her for being so thoughtful. Why would WASCO or any other supplier care if I saved a few bucks? I thought this went way above and beyond regular customer service. With shipping costs KILLING me on forms and supplies, I want to save any where possible.

Thanks WASCO!

8. FinFlight

FinFlight TRAIL CREEK

I never have nothing but great service from WASCO.The girls are greatshipping is fast AAAAAA+++++ in my book, Now Vandykes since cabellas took over is horrible but the have items i use that no one else has .

9. I have only had good experiences with WASCO. I do wish they had better online ordering (Hint, Hint) Kinda a pain to fill in all the info, instead of point and click. And then get a call the next day saying something is not instock. But, overall they get most of my business.

10. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

Coming on here and writing something bad about WASCO is like going in someones house as a dinner guest then telling them that the food was lousy and the house stinks...........

11. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Well Perry I just got off the phone with Jamie at WASCO I ordered that new Iwata! ;D And all I can say is if Jamie looks as sweet as she sounds I don't see how Ken and Rick can concentrate on their jobs! ???..."Like yesterday" It was a very professional pleasant call/transaction! Thanks for your help Jamie!
    EJ