1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Attention whitetail beginners....

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by inkyspal, Apr 22, 2008.

1. inkyspal

inkyspal New Member

GA
    I highly recommend that you purchase the new Rick Carter A to Z Whitetail DVD. It is now available and ready for shipment from WASCO. I received mine last Friday...and yes, I spent my Friday night watching it.
    Finally there is an up-to-date whitetail video available for those interested in learning shoulder mounting techniques...and who better to learn from than Rick Carter?! He truly leaves no stone unturned....from the moment the customer brings the deer into the shop until he picks up the completed mount.
    Even for those like myself who have mounted many deer, you still may find one or two new tricks to try.

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

TN
    Wow, spending Friday night watching a taxidermy DVD. Your my kind of girl.

3. inkyspal

inkyspal New Member

GA
    LOL....I forgot to mention that its a 4 hour video!

4. samie3000

samie3000 New Member

yeah i ordered that dvd as soon as i got my 2008 WASCO book in but they was out of stock and i had them to put it on back order and still aint got it so maybe it shouldnt be to much longer

5. Tall_Tales

Tall_Tales New Member

NC
    Thanks for the advice Nickie! Put my order in this morning. I saw the preview on WASCO and it looks good and so did the price.

6. Nickie,Your my dream girl.By the way nice web site.Did i mention YOUR HOTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice work

7. Lenny

Lenny New Member

Who's Rick Carter? I know I know. Things have been to quite tonight.

8. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Hi! I'm Rick Carter. lol

9. B2L

B2L New Member

I second that! I hope you didn't watch it alone:) Ill take a look at it on their site..
    Thanks
    Eric

10. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I sometimes wonder if a few of you guys are housebroken. I suppose testosterone is a supplement in beer nowadays with you guys drooling and dragging your knuckles on the sidewalks. It's no damned wonder the ladies who do taxidermy don't post their pictures here more often.

11. lmao

12. michaelf

michaelf New Member

Thank's George ! Nickie is a nice person and takes her Taxidermy serious. Anyway about the DVD. I ordered one because I was so impressed with the Boar video. I thought if the Deer DVD is anything like the Boar it will be Killer! It came in yesterday and I watched it last night and it is GREAT ! I don't care what your skill level is you WILL get something out of it. I wish Rick would put out a complete set on everything. Thank's Rick, Great DVD !

13. sally

sally New Member

Nicely said, George. It is often difficult to be taken seriously & override the stigmas that come along with being a female in what was for so long a "man's industry". I hope Nicki takes it all lightly.....boys will be boys.

14. inkyspal

inkyspal New Member

GA
    I do. :)

15. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

i think rather than saying HOTTTTT...cutesy would be more appropriate! ;)

16. maximum

maximum The one that got away! Made the other guy Famous!

For those of you who purchased the DVD can I have it? Just kidding I am going to order it! After hearing all of the good stuff about it I have to.