1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WOW NINA!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by JDT, Nov 26, 2006.

1. JDT

JDT New Member

Hi Nina~ I was just checking out your website :eek: I was curious to see if the site/business was yours since you are so young and was very impressed ! :eek: You have a lot of talent for such a young lady! I see a very bright future for you!

2. Amen Weasel is a member of the her forum and its ran very nicely.

3. JDT

JDT New Member

Amen is right. My teens were brought up to work for what they want and follow their dreams for the future. But I see so many kids today just sitting around doing absolutely nothing! How sad. It's refreshing to see other young people developing their talents and aspiring to be something! My kids have always helped me around the taxi shop but they don't really want to do it for a living. That's okay though. As long as they do something they like!

4. NICKYG

NICKYG "IS IT ALIVE, OR WAS IT MOUNTED BY GLORIOSO?"

I agree......She does excellent work for only being 15, and watch out when she gets more mounts under her belt!! ;)

5. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Thanks guys. :) I haven't set up my business for customers yet, but I plan to in the next few months since HB1528 was passed. (I live in PA) Until then, I'm just trying to improve on my mounts and get some things done for my future showroom.

6. andyjsr

andyjsr New Member

Very nice Nina that doesnt happen to be midland in Beaver county is it?

7. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I go to school in Midland, yes I live in Beaver County

8. andyjsr

andyjsr New Member

Thats cool my wife and i are from ohioville graduated from WBSHS now live in NC you do some good work