1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (Starting April 25th)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by HOLMES, Apr 25, 2008.

1. cornfedIowan

cornfedIowan Guest

Bowhunter XT, Don't know if you read my message but this was done by THE Joe Meder. World Champion whitetail taxidermist and current World's Champion Judge. I think flash makes the ears look a little brighter.
    Cornfed

2. Caribou wall pedestal, just finished today... I used a McKenzie strait pose form and altered it to my liking...

3. 1 more

4. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

Great work as usual guys !

5. just got finished with these four muleys....one wt ...and one hog repair job.... :)

6. ed150

ed150 deer city time

we just finish mounting these 2 bucks today,hard to get much work done with turkey season in,we are headed right now,these indiana birds are kikkn our butts,LOL

7. did a remount on a 6500 S/S 8x22

8. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Heres one I literally finished on Friday at the show LOL.. I didnt make his nose wet enough so had to touch him up on the table before judging :) Luckily we got there early so I could correct the mistake before it was judged LOL..

And the gemsbok is the cape/horns I got from Ray Hatfield, It is my first African piece.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I just mounted this one yesterday on a Mears form. Its the first time I tried one and I really liked it!!

[​IMG]

10. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Sandy,

I'd have to agree, I've tried a couple and they mount up nice.

11. Double Bull

Double Bull New Member

I did this buck last night I used a coombs for and I loved it.

12. ed150

ed150 deer city time

REAL NICE B.B.,I LIKE THE COOMBS FORMS ALSO,WE USE A LOT OF THEM,GREAT LOOKNIG MOUNT

13. I know it wass a few posts back, but someone mentioned a jacob's as an evil looking thing. When we skinned one off this past year, we thought it would make one heckuva european mount. Looked evil as all get out!

14. ed150

ed150 deer city time

great looking deer sandy,nice clean job

15. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Nice clean deer Sandy. The cape looks perfect.
    Nina

16. Here are my latest ones, biggest buck yet for me, and my first lifesize buck. Josh

17. More

18. Last ones. Sorry the big bucks pictures are to dark, also its a 190" right on buck

19. I forgot that this was the gamehead post and posted the lifesize buck. ??? :mad:

20. How could you do something like that!!? haha