1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxi.net Krowtann spokesman POLL

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by AndyO, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Elkhunter

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  2. Old Terry

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Other (write in)

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. BeckyP

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. Just in fun ;D

2. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

pick me ........................ pick me........................pcik me

i want the honor - oldshaver officially dubbed me this on the old site

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. crankin

crankin New Member

WI
    elkhunter just likes to see his words on the net

4. Boy this is a tight race-- too close to call right now. :)

5. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

I feel sooo left out :(

6. I voted other, and my write in vote is Becky P, now you do not have to feel left out.

7. Becky P

HAHAHA LMAO, thanks jwj4856

8. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

I just voted for you Terry.LOL

9. I vote the source!! Ozarkwoods. When indoubt go for the source and not secondhand info.Espcially if you are using it outside the instructions.

Oh, by the way did you know its a Federal law to only use chemicals within the directions supplied! Yep, I was told this today by a man who inspects for the Federal Gov.

10. Tim

Tim Olean,NY

ny
    well...if i was them,,in fun or not,,id be pissed off!,,,next..how bout stop-rot....i use both..elkhunter thanks...and paul e thanks,,,glenn too,,george too...crap did i just win a emmeaward

11. :'( :'(

New person added to poll ;D ;D

12. Becky P

Ahh, AndyO, thanks. I was just kidding though, all in fun. ;)

If I have a question about it, I just call Brian. But Terry probably is the one on here that answers the bulk of the questions.
    I still say it's just tooooo easy to use, that's why people have trouble with it, gotta make it harder than itreally is. LOL

13. Ok Krankin...i felt that....it was kinda slimy... :mad: ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

You know this has gotten me to thinking...I have always wanted my own hunting/ fishing show.. Wonder if anyone has ever considered commercials for taxidermy products on TV?

I would love nothing more to be a spokesperson for Krowtann on the Outdoors Channel...

(I am not bragging or being proud...i just love it that damn much!!!)

14. Becky P

Elk, I was approached about a taxidermy commercial, but daaamn it's expensive. Too rich for my blood. ;)

15. Who and for what channel? I would love to be paid in taxidermy equiptment or product to advertise for them...kinda like NASCAR for us taxidermists

16. Becky P

No, Elk, you have it backwards. They approached me about being one of their sponsors. I would be the one paying for the advertising, expect in taxidermy. They wanted me to mount their kill in exchange for advertising my business during their show.
    (Oh, how cool it would be to have my logo on Jr.'s Bud car...{I can dream, can't I?})

17. Gotcha Becky...i was kinda thinking the other way around...like if Brian and the boys at Ozark Woods wanted someone with acting experience to do a commercial on their behalf...on the Outdoors Channel...I would be glad to (have done a little acting...1 movie and 2 tv spots and 1 commercial)...