1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Having Fun with Red Flock/All Game!

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by EJ, May 4, 2008.

1. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Becky P gives the P Head the Gift of Sight!

First off I would like to apologize to you folks for taking so long to get back on this thing! I'm sorry, but I needed motivation that only Micheal could give and over the last 2 weeks he has really complied by being a pain in the Butt! ;D I would also like to thank Becky for sending me 2 sets of the ugliest eye's I've ever seen! So lets see how it came out...

My photographer was busy over in the corner working on his piece for Nationals so I would work alittle while and then take a picture or 2....So the pictures aren't as detailed as the first part of this thread. Once again, Sorry!

First I dremaled out the eye orbits to get those Black Forest Whitetail eyes to fit and done a test fit!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next I filled in around the eye's and started building the eye lids

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You may have noticed all the little places where Apoxie Clay had to be add on the head?...That was the result of the "Weekend with Rick in Surry County"! He really abused
    Race Day Mikey...That Dude is a Freak!
    :eek: ;D But I repaired all the bumps and scrapes and he's as good as New! ;)

[​IMG]

Dang I can't believe I forgot to take a picture after I repainted it yesterday!...Well it's on the truck heading to Texas now! I'm sure there will be more pictures taken there!

2. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

3. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Little addition. I needed to recreate the anus for an itty bitty spotted skunk. I mixed a little all game & flocking. Wasn't red enough. Dipped into the flock again. Mix...just right! Recreate...let cure...put a little brown lacquer over the top...just right. ;) Thank you for teaching this EJ...it looks much better than just regular 2 part epoxy that's been painted up. ;) You're hired. What's your next tutorial going to be about? ;D :)

Stock World likes this.
  4. Good going EJ, now everyone knows how to create the correct color and texture of a skunk anus :mad:

5. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Oh boy, I'm glad I read the quote first, LMAO

6. Lisa M

ONLY on taxinet can we be talking about buttholes...AND REALLY MEAN buttholes! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO LOL Too funny. :D ::) ;)

I didn't think of the :eek: aspect of posting that about the skunk. :D Oh well...it works! ;)

7. I cant beloeve im just now seeing this, FUNNY, Sorry MP, TTT

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I can't believe SOMEONE would bump a thread that had been dead for over 3 years.

9. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

me neither and you just did it again..................

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

And so did Tim. lol

11. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

The base color of all game has changed, you cant get the same effects as the old stuff gave you.

12. thats funny George cause it seems like alot of people cant figure out why you do half the things you do, lol

13. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

LOL That's funny, I only hear that statement from people I call out.

14. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

That is the truth. SOmetimes I wish they would leave stuff alone. New and improved isn't always so good....

15. Just givin ya a hard time george, i hadnt read that post back when, and deemed it worthy, LOL

Actually George, i just seen a tick killing post that came up to front page from Nov 2006, and you made a reply to it in november 2009

I dont know if my math is right, but that seems like 3 years to me also, LOL

16. Lisa M

FYI...the P-Head is at Michael P's house. I think he uses it to threaten would be burglars. ;)

As for bumping a dead thread...(I'm sure there's a nasty joke in there somewhere...ewwww)...but this one is worth the bump. Hard to believe it's been 3 years tho.

And it sucks they changed All Game. :p