1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Lousiana Show was a great success!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by La Taxidermist, May 4, 2008.

1. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

:( :( :( :(

2. well a simple remedy to see for sure who's phesants they were is for each of the 2 who claim it to take a pic of them standing beside the mount and post it

3. Russ of V.O.W.T

James, i assume they are talking about the single flying bird, as i only remember one other pheasant mount, and it was 2 birds flying, but not shown in any of the pics posted, i agree post a pic standing next to the bird and settle it.

4. yeah I am not sure which birds they are talking about for sure but a pic would sure clear it up for everyone. could be both are talking about different mounts so a pic would make everyone happy.

5. La Taxidermist

La Taxidermist New Member

I am for sure that the pheasant is Dan Heasley's from Jackson, Mississippi. I took in the mounts for the competition room. The other two pheasants were from Walter Truex. I am 110% sure.

See you
    Brent

6. several pics from the crawfish boil on Friday night. Brent if your out their you would be better to narrate these than I....

[​IMG]img]
    [im[​IMG]g][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG]][/img]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. More....

[​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]/img]
    [​IMG]/img]

8. More....

[​IMG]][/img]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]g]
    [​IMG]/img]

9. More....

[im[​IMG]g][/img]
    [​IMG]/img]

10. more....

[​IMG]][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]

11. Russ of V.O.W.T

well thats darren adams in that brown tshirt with the whitetail on it, and man he is "gettin" into that song ;D The last pic is Joe Strange and Rebecca, talking with David Loupe. ;)

12. I believe the first picture was zach and hak........with brent also

13. Russ of V.O.W.T

your are correct dan, post 87 is Zach, Hack and Brent "entertaining" ;D then the man who boiled the craws, didnt catch his name, then Brent singing with David Loupe dancin ;D.

Post 88 is the karaoke provider, then me in the 2nd pic, i didnt even know they took it, LOL

post 89 in LTA president Harry V. and his wife i beleive, then the pic with everyone has fur and fin (jim) grabbin himself something to drink.

14. Russ,
    I thought you were a midget? are you sitting on a milkcrate?

15. Russ of V.O.W.T

nope, STANDIN on one ;D

16. Brent
    You and Harry and the rest of the members put on a great show. The suppliers really like the schedule, it worked out good for us. If I'm not there next year, you missed my funeral.
    Jim Ellis

17. joe

joe Member

russ all of those people there and still no pics of the crawfish

joe

18. Russ of V.O.W.T

i know joe, LOL just a pic of the guy who cooked em, :D

19. Sorry guys i didn't get any photos of the crawfish but your right, as many pepole that was their someone has to have at least one.

20. Russ of V.O.W.T

here ya go joe ;D