1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ebay fish, must see

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Doug A, May 15, 2008.

1. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

come on guys!!! Im telling ya, It just needs a different picture. It looks great on my wall at the shop. You should see it in person.

Thanks for all the compliments,
    Jimmy.

2. Scrubby

Scrubby New Member

that looks like one of those ceramic bass, the others are fine pieces for someone to bring to ya Doug for a make over

3. I think that bass is ready for garbage, its mouth was stretched over a coffee can.

4. swamprat19

swamprat19 New Member

looks more like a large headed bass .... :eek:

5. Think the poor guy who mounted it may be reading this thread?....What a beating man!!!...LOL! Hey...atleast it's truth in advertising if nothing else....LOL! What you see is what you get..... that has yet to happen to me at any fast food place. On their commercials or posters in the front window you see this big stuffed burger with everything on it hanging out off the bun. Even the bacon LOOKS real.... then you go inside and buy your flat dry fakey spice flavored burger that looks like a semi ran it over. Oughta be a law.

6. Yeah Marc at least the bidders can't complain. They were warned with a picture. LOL FOR SALE AS IS!!!! LOL