1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

taxidermy question

Discussion in 'Training' started by Jusitn Foote, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Jusitn Foote

Jusitn Foote Guest

Hello there. I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa. I am taking a marketing class at the university and am doing a marketing plan for class for a type of business. Our teacher has asked us to reach out and try to do something that no one else in the class is doing. I choose to do taxidermy. My problem is getting enough research to put it all together.

I am looking for information regarding annual income for a taxidermy business and other important financial details regarding annual sales of the business and marketing plan. I have had no such luck getting a survey result from the census or anywhere else so I thought I would try to reach a few taxidermist businesses. Please feel free to e-mail me back at [email protected], or [email protected], if you can help. Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it.

Justin Foote

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

John, contact Breakthrough Magazine. Larry Blomquist has those figures from a few years back. You can get more current info by contacting the National Shooting Sports Foundation (www.nssf.org) as they just completed a survey only about 6 months ago. That survey would answer all your questions.