1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ninas art up for auction in Current Events to benefit Ole terry davis of here

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Russ of V.O.W.T, May 19, 2008.

1. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

if you go to current events and veiw auction 3 there are 2 items combined in this auction, a coyote painting by Nina, along with a handmade coyote call from John NY of this forum as well, they were kind enough to donate them, if i would organize the auction. there are 2 other auctions up as well for a coyote pedestal mount by Bill Yox of this site, and a table made from impala skulls donated by Steve Favour of this site, check em out folks, all proceeds from these auctions will go to Maggie Davis, Terrys widow, thanks, Russ

2. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Thanks Russ for organizing all these auctions =] I just took pictures of the coyote painting (it's a work in progress) and will be posting them today. gotta go get ready for school now....

3. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Here's a pic, head over to the auction page number 3 to see another pic and an explanation. :)

[​IMG]

4. That is a beautiful painting Nina. Very bold and vibrant colors.

5. i love it