1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (Starting May 23rd)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by HOLMES, May 23, 2008.

1. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

Welcome to the game head of the week. What a great week we had last week. Thanks everyone for posting. This is a mostly critique free place were beginners to pros can post there pics. You can post any game head on this thread.(it doesnt have to be a deer). If you don't know how to post a pic but can email one send it to me and Ill post it for you at [email protected] Thanks for posting and have a great week. Brian Holmes

2. We'll start it off with some humor came rite off of BUGS BUNNY

3. ed150

ed150 deer city time

he looks kinda sad,it might just be me or the pic LOL

4. She's sad to see you go bear hunting up to the Great white North :D ;D ;D :'( :'( ;)
    have fun and take care ED

5. ed150

ed150 deer city time

thought you might find humor in that,great mount free spirit.i saw some of your work on your web. pretty impressive,thanks ed

6. YOUR WELCOME

7. Leslie

Leslie New Member

I mounted this one today. I tried to use less clay in the ear butts. I think it looks better than some I have done lately.

8. how much clay are you using Leslie 1/4 cup 1/2 or 3/4 or 1cup measuring cups to help keep equal on both sibes
    they still seem overly larger at the bases from what I can tell from the picture

9. Here is a couple of Cass county,Michigan bucks. Finished one today and mounted the other.

10. Beautiful looking mounts taflinger ;D Those are quite the brows on that HOG on the right. Jared

11. bowhuntnnut

bowhuntnnut 210-260-0190

Here's one

12. GUTPYLZ

GUTPYLZ "Bottoms Up"

Nut that is fantastic work. I love the way your Deer look. What eyes are you using?

13. Martin

Martin roes, my obsession, my fate

Just mounted. Still drying.

14. ed150

ed150 deer city time

looks much improved from last ones leslie,very nice bownut :)

15. big dan

big dan Member

utah
    hey martin where were those inbreds killed wyoming? lol.

16. mcole

mcole New Member

Nice work everyone...these went out the door this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

martin, very cool roe deer antlers, the one on the far right resembles cape buffalo horns.

18. bowhuntnnut

bowhuntnnut 210-260-0190

Thanks, I use several different eyes. The Joe Mede, Van Dykes nat eye in the light version and the Op Tech by tohickon

19. Just finished mounting this non-typical deer this morning. What a cool rack!

20. one more