1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

YOUR PRIZED MOUNT - Which Mount Will You NEVER in a Million Years Sell????

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by theroyalhunt, May 26, 2008.

1. theroyalhunt

theroyalhunt New Member

I'm curious to see what everybody's most prized mount is. The mount you constantly get offers for but would never even consider selling?? Post pictures!

2. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

sorry,, i can be bought cheap!! ;D Never kept any- they all sell to quickly :D

3. i have a large [boar] albino english badger pinkeye pink nose, its for keeps, also a melanistic english otter for keeps too....

4. theroyalhunt

theroyalhunt New Member

whoaaaa. do you have pictures of that?

5. Mink

Mink New Member

This little gray fox kit--my first competition mount! I know its not a really good mount, it only won 3rd place, etc, but I love this little guy anyway. I'd rather not sell any of my competition mounts really, but I'm particularly fond of this one, I guess because he's my first, I just would not want to sell him away. Nobody has ever made an offer on him, though, so he's pretty safe :)

[​IMG]

6. sorry not at the moment, still in the freezer.....

7. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

same here. my badger.

8. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    my first blue ribbon and also one of my best deer and all my personal mounts love em all

9. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

My Aoudad that I shot with my bow... I have been offered $3500 for this mount, but had to say no thanks...

10. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Very sweet piece Art ;) this is the only piece of mine Ive kept lately aint he cute :D

11. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Probably my first coyote, especially since it was my first 'exotic' too. lol.
    Its funny the people who come in and say "wow...........what is that?" lol lol.

[​IMG]

12. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Sell it and do another one!

13. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I really like you coyote mount Samantha! Looks very alive.

14. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

i got sick of mounting all these different animals for every one else, so i decided i am going to have one of every north American small game for myself..those i won't sell.
    but i don't recommend it, it's addicting, and it takes up a lot of room. lol

15. Gina

Gina New Member

[​IMG]

This one is my personal favorite.

16. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Don't believe there are any that I wouldn't sell. Everything's for sale at some price. Even the wife some days.

17. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. you can have my mrs free'' shes not house trained tho [lol]

19. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

The one setting with me in this pic. If you've got cash "Heck I can take cards now too!" You can own anything else I've mounted!

[​IMG]

20. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

would that include,,,,,,,,THE P HEAD ;D ???