1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Study Live Deer with Bill Yox

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bill Yox, May 30, 2008.

1. how much does the deer study cost

2. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Probably not enough.

3. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Yeah, that was the only downfall. You wouldn't let me keep 'em! Dirtbag! What happened to "Finders keepers"? ??? I should've had Brenda and Wendy distract you while I snuck them beck to the car.......;D

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Tom, you were so pleased with your find, you most likely didnt even notice the little bead chains attached to them all, just like the pens at the bank, so nobody carries them off...

5. were they big sheds

6. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

Well, this sounds just great, but I am like 3-4 days drive to the Yok Pen. Heck if I drove that far I would want to shoot them bucks outta the pen with my gun and no camera ! LOL sorry Bill, I seen one of your bucks in previous picture while back and he would look good on my wall is all. LOL This is a great thing you have going at your place.

Steve

7. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

LOL that's a funny mental picture...lol Good 1...lol

8. strutinh

strutinh Member

AW NO now my face os one the internet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol now thats just scary LOL thanks Rick, oh ya thank you too Bill awsome class!!

9. Sounds like fun Bill. I like petting animals.

10. Bill Yox

!!!GULP!!!

11. Lisa M

LMAOOOOOOO! ;D :D

12. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i could so say something that would likely put this baby in the zap zone ;D but since its in the "training" section, i wont comment on codi pettin any specific critters ;)

13. Lisa M

That's why I just laughed...thought all sorts of zappable things...held my tongue/fingers though...lol ;D :D

14. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Codi seems like such a pretty little stalker. ;D

15. Bill Yox

I was thinking...well, I moderated myself before I could tell you.

16. Russ of V.O.W.T

SNAKES ;D

on a plane, anyone seen that movie ;D

17. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

A person of your stature should be able to just crawl in a box, put a stamp or 2 on it and mail yourself.....

18. Russ of V.O.W.T

yeah i know, but i am trying to find a rental car to get to texas as week speak, nobody wants to rent one to a "vertically challenged" taxidermist ;D flying to Bills deer pen isnt much easier.

Codi, i am close, come on over and let the "petting " begin ;) ;D

19. You always gotta turn it around don't you Russ? lol I petted an elephant once, I'd post a picture but I don't want Bill's post to get off track. Sorry Bill!

20. Bill Yox

Codi, you come on out and see me anytime! Dont listen to these guys...unless they tell you to come here too. Ok, lets see that pic!!!