1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Study Live Deer with Bill Yox

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bill Yox, May 30, 2008.

1. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

Codi, simmer down ya little hottie, of course i gotta turn IT around, LMAO you guys crack me up, it sure helps one get thru a crappy day, Codi dont let Bill fool ya, he aint got any deer, that his scam to get you hot girls to come see him ;D

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

So Russ, whats your point??? ;)

3. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

No point , i am trying to keep this one in missouri ;D

4. OK heres me petting some animals!

This was at Indianapolis zoo. I drove 6 hours to swim with the dolphins, but they cancelled it at the last minute because one of the dolphins was having emotional problems. But at least I got to pet the elephant with all the other little kids!
    [​IMG]

These are from Springfield MO. The zebra was really soft.

[​IMG]

Jonas was scared of the giraffe. It was actually kind of gross, its mouth was all drooly and it smelled bad.

[​IMG]

See, I like to pet animals and I want to pet Bill's deer, thats all! LOL

5. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

I want to go to the zoo!!! Beautiful pictures Codi...;)

6. Hey ! You ALL make me Laugh, lol ! GOOD thing we are ALL FUR........giving people ,

Deer ME ! DEER ME....................................Just be careful ( where ya touch me ! ) Nice Bucks are Always in DEMAND ! Always bring your camera to the ZOO !

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

ROFLMAO That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. At least it was only 6 hours.

8. It takes a very sadistic person to find humor in an emotionally distraught dolphin Cole.

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I do feel terrible for the dolphin, as mental health is no laughing matter. I sure hope they got her medication regulated so she can continue with a life of normalcy. (swimming, eating fish, swimming, and swimming)

10. Bill Yox

Well for the record, all my deer are very emotionally sound. No emos here!

11. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Well, I'm relieved that you herd has not the propensity for slitting their,..um..wrists, Bill.
    Let's leave the slitting to the Taxidermers, Huh?

12. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Yeah, thanks, Rick!

13. Homestead

Homestead N.E.A.T BOD

Nice pics! It was unbelievable how hot it was during those classes. We crammed alot into the course, Bill was an excellent hands on instructor and I learned alot in a short time. Rick supplied us with enough good food to feed an army . I would enjoy a longer class, there is always something to learn.

Oh, back to the pics, I don't remember signing a release on those. Must be some royalties coming to us, say maybe a few more days with Bill or Rick. ;D

John (big n' hairy)

14. Bill Yox

John, thanks for mentioning that! The royalties, I mean! I cant wait to see MY percentage...hahaha. Hey, that was a nice time, and the food more then made up on how hot it was, huh? You guys were a fun group.

15. Homestead

Homestead N.E.A.T BOD

It was worth a shot ;D I had a great time! I have a few deer pics that I have not had time to post yet. Some of the guys at the New England show mentioned about seeing those pics, figured I would check it out. I have not entered any mounts yet, thought I would check it out see what it is all about .There was some really impressive work at the competition yesterday, it got me cranked up to go next year! I am busy trying to install a new air conditioner this morning, tons of fun there......

John

16. livbucks

Bill, sorry but they only pay royalties to pretty people.

17. Bill Yox

Damn...you mean...I could OWE THEM money, then?

18. livbucks

Um....yep.

19. Bill Yox

To answer some questions, yes! I do offer these as full days AND half days. Yes you can bring a buddy, Ill explain the details when you call. Yes, Niagara Falls is just over an hour from me, for those of you travelling and wanting to expand your trip. Keep on texting, emailing, PMing and calling me, Ill keep answering!

20. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

I just returned from spending some time with Bill in his deer pen and it was a blast! If you are giving any thought of doing this and can't make it for this year mark your calendar to put some time aside. It is very hands on to the point that deer are licking you or messing you up while you are trying to reload your camera. I have probably 100 reference shots with my 35, some digital video, and some shots with my cheap digital camera that I hope will post here. Lately it seems that some my photos are not staying with the posts. If anyone notices this give me the heads up and I will try to put the photo back.

("Attempted" photos removed)