1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Study Live Deer with Bill Yox

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bill Yox, May 30, 2008.

1. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Wayne, this is what I'm seeing...3 red boxes. I'm glad you had a great time!

2. bellsbigbucks

bellsbigbucks New Member

wheres all the pics?

3. Lisa M

He said:

So I said:

;)

4. Lisa M

Nope...not working. Red boxes. Sorry it's not cooperating.

5. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

What's killing me, is when I look at this, I have the photos showing up on my end. Sorry everyone, ever since I changed my email address to get rid of dial-up, this has been happening.

6. Lisa M

Wayne, you might try getting a photobucket account. They're free. If you make a lot of sub folders you can have 100's of pictures in there. It's easy & doesn't matter what e-mail address you have. If you don't want to do that, you can e-mail the pics to me & I'll post them if you'd like. ;)

7. Wayne R

Lisa, thank you for the offer of posting the photos. Since my email came back trying send it to your email address I'm going to try this photobucket account. I sure hope this works!

[[​IMG]/center]

[​IMG]

8. Lisa M

Yep...the pictures are showing! AND WOW that one buck with the 3 antlers is AWESOME! That's just DANG COOL! Beautiful happy animals Bill. Great job. ;)

9. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

If the course was called, "Eating like Pigs and Drinking Beer while Studying Deer with Bill Yox" I might be interested? ;D

10. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

LMAO EJ, if you've been to Yox's place you know thats exactly what goes on.....LOL Lots of Red Hots, sprite and garbage plates...mmmmmmmmm

11. Wayne R

I'm afraid I kept Bill from eating or drinking but I'm guessing he made up for it later. The profile of that one deer reminded me of a caribou. Everything about this trip worked out great. The weather could not of have been better. Even the bugs left us alone. I no sooner started taking photos and I had one deer about 3 feet away doing a lip curl and after that rolling a walnut around in it's mouth. It made for some great shots. I even have Bill on dvd talking about the different muscles in the face and neck. There was no way I was going to remember everything so that was a bonus. "Bill, thanks again".

12. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Wayne, you are very welcome. I was happy things worked like they did for you. The deer are the stars here though. Lip curls, grooming, chewing, and everything else they do is why guys come here. I just fill in the gaps with some lecture or descriptions, as needed. I had a few folks bail when they heard the price, but Ive had others, upon completing this type of class, say in hindsight theyd have paid double for it. Glad all your pics turned out, and dont worry, I didnt starve to death. Plus, boy did it ever storm after you left!!